~ARTICLE~

IS SADIE SINK DATING HER CO-WORKER LIA PAPPAS-KEMPS?! CLICK THIS TO FIND OUT!

As some of you may know Stranger Things has added a new character from what we know she will play 011 sister she will also have powers and the duffer brothers just said that she will play a love interest we still do not know who the love interest will be but we do know is that Lia pappas-kemps will be playing that part people believe that she will play Max's love interest since  the duffer brothers said they were gonna add more LGBTQ+ character some people also suspect that Lia is dating Sadie as theses photos were released a few moments ago!

*please pretend this is sadie and lia so is the girl aka nessa and sadie is the boy aka jaden and also that there eating ice cream and there are not people there-*

As you can see it looks like Lia is hugging Sadie while eating ice cream they sure look like a couple to me! A few people say they are just friends hanging out but other think they are flirting  or on a date! Lia also came out as bisexual and some people believe Sadie is to what do you think?!

If you found this interesting check these out!

is will from ST gay!?

Is Finn Wolfhard Gay? Bisexual?

The Pappas are the perfect Family!

ARTHUR: HEY this is what the artical says i THINK we all know who took thoses picture ANYWAYS you have to use your IMAGINATION  FoR This ONE! ANywayz

    BE A BAD BEACH-