"PRETTY GIRL!"

"I love you"i said

but you didnt say it back 

ANNOUNCEMENT LIA PAPPAS-KEMPS NEW SONG WENT VIRL 

SHE IS NOW STARING IN THE JIMMY FALLON SHOW.

"EVERY ONE GIVE IT UP FOR LIA PAPPAS-KEMPS!" Then you see lia coming out from the back sitting on the couch next to jimmy 

"Hey! Lia i see your new song has been going viral what do you think about it?" Jimmy asked "well I'm glad people have been liking my music and i am working on the music video too" lia said then every one in the crowd started clapping "well lets answer some questions from twitter shall we!" Jimmy said as he took out boards from under his desk "well the first one is "have you been in any relationship or gotten out of any relationship lately?"  Then lia answered back "well yes i use to be in a relationship with a special someone that the whole internet know but we never announced it publicly but yea everything was good until i said three words and that ruined everything then they cheated on me with a blondie but yea that's that." After lia said that jimmy didn't want to make it awkward so everyone started clapping  jimmy and lia kept on talking  until its ended " OK guys that's all for today thank you for coming on my show and give it up for lia Pappas-Kemp's every one!" 

After the show lia went and cried in her bed at home the same bed sadie stayed the same bed sadie and her cuddled she then went on insta and she checked out what sadies new gf had on insta