Chapter 6

(Okay real quick before I start this chapter. I'm building in on of my Mirror's Edge headcanons because why not? My headcanon is: when you wanna join a cabal, you have to prove yourself first. Sooo you'll get some clothes in black and white because you lack one color. Okay that's all I want to say ^^)

We went into an open room with a lot of boxes. Like...a lot. She gave me one box and I opened it to look at the clothing. I took them out of the box to get a better look at them.

 I took them out of the box to get a better look at them

(Yes I drew an outfit for this)

"No color?" I asked confusingly. "You're not a real part of our cabal yet. So you're colorless for now. Now go change. I'll explain you everything later." She said and walked away.

I quickly changed into the clothing and tossed my old clothing away. I don't need them anymore. I went out of the room and searched for Faith. But she was nowhere to be found. Oh great. Did she forgot me?

I spent some good minutes looking around until I gave up and went to their Leader. Noah. He doesn't seem to like me that much. But I don't blame him. I was one of them after all. I spent a good minute in front of the door until i decided to open it. Well, that's what I wanted to do that but then a certain someone grabbed my hand. I turned around to see her.

"Don't go in there now. He's not in a good mood right now." She said and let go my hand.
"I was looking for you. I thought he might know where you are." "Yeah someone needed my help with something. Come on. Let's go outside." She said with a small smile, to which I responded with a small nod.

We went outside and the cold wind immediately brushed my skin and a shiver ran down my spine. We sat down somewhat near and sat there in silence for some minutes. The arkward silence was killing me until she finally spoke up. Thank god!

"I don't know where you were when you worked for him. But we need to get to one specific building. Elysium Labs. We thought with the blueprints we had a better chance on getting inside. But it's only one half of the building." She said and leaned back a bit.
"And you want me to guide you through the labs." I continued. I was there a lot of times. But would it be the right way to helo them steal something out of it?

"What exactly do you need?" I asked. "I'm not allowed to tell you right now. But I can assure you we're not putting you in danger at all. You'll stay here and guide one of us through the labs." She said with an hopeful expression. She really wants me to help her break in to Elysium Labs, but is not allowed to tell me what she wants in there. Pretty suspect. But then again. She helped me getting those K-Secs off my tail. So I guess that's the least I can do.

"Alright. I'll do it. But only because you saved me." I said and stood up.
"Alright then. It's decided. Noah will probably keep an eye on you while navigating."
"Eh I can handle it. I navigated a lot of people."
I said with a reassuring smile.
"I won't mess it up." I said while she stood up.
"It's a deal then. Let's go back inside. Noah probably wants to get this over with fast"
She said and ran back inside with me.

That's a lot of work to do. But I'll get them what they need. That's what I owe them.

That's what I owe her.