Chapter 7

We got inside and went straight to Noah, who ist impatiently pacing around the room.
"We're here!" Faith said. "She accepted. We can start now if you want!" She added and sat down with me. Noah looked at me and just nodded.
"Alright. Then off with you. Icarus should be there already"
He said and Faith stood up.
"Already gone."
Was the last thing she said before taking off again. Probably running to the Elysium Labs.

Noah then gave me a stern look and gave me something.
"Put it on. You need it to communicate with us."
He said and handed me...a BeatLink?!

"What? Where did you get this?"
"Doesn't matter. Put it on." He said while putting up the blueprints on a screen.
I putted it on and waited a while because it had to calibrate and all that. After a while I stood up and walked up to Noah.
"Okay. Ready"
I said enthusiastic and he gave me a small smile.

"Alright. You're gonna help Faith through the labs. We only need some documents and then you need her to get out of there. Got that?"
"Yes!" I said
"Good. She'll be there any minute. So be ready."
He said while I took a look at the blueprints. They're really only half of the building?
Oh well. Guess I need my imagination for this.

"Alright. I'm there." I heard Faith talk through the BeatLink.
"Okay. (Y/N) will help you through the building."
He said and gave me the blueprints.
"The blueprints can help me guide you for now. But after you get to the elevators I need you to tell me where you are."
I said and took the blueprints.
"Got it. Icarus found an open window. I'm going inside now."
She said and started to help her get through without getting caught.

It was more stressful than I imagined. We had a lot of troubles, but got trough it and after the elevator I could breathe for a second. Until we got another confrontation. I don't know what happened but she needed an exit fast. I told her that there's a zipline near her and she got out safe. Well. More or less. While she was running back Noah lectured her for a while and as she came back they started another argument. Great.

Turns out someone else was there but she got the documents and got out with K-Sec on her tail. Before anyone could say something more Icarus got inside and told us that they're gone.
"Uhm.. a 'thank you' would be nice." " I'm gonna get some sleep." Faith said cutting Icarus off and walked away to take a nap.
Noah walked away too, with only me and
Icarus standing there in silence.

".... thanks." I said with a small smile. Icarus just looked at me and returned a smile
"At least someone said it. So? You think Noah's gonna let you in?"
I just sighed and looked away.
"I don't know. Maybe."
I said and leaned against the wall.
"I'll take another look around. See ya."
I said smiling and took off to look around the cabal.
But someone stopped me. Noah.

"Thanks for bringing her back in one piece."
He said.
"No Problem. I still owed her one but glad I could help the cabal out."
"About that..." He said and gave me a red box with black and white stripes.
"I think you're not doing us any harm. So I'm letting you off the hook. You're in." He said with a smile and walked away.

....I'm in. I'm really in! An exited expression made his way onto my face and I celebrated in my mind while jumping up and down a couple of times.

"Congrats. You're in." Icarus said an gave me a pat on the shoulder.
"But there's one thing we need to do. K-Sec is still looking for you, you know."
"Yeah... I know. But what do you wanna do about it?" I asked him.

"Easy. We'll fake your death."