29 Sehun: Another Love

//Dedicated to Krayhun to Quotev// Hihi~ i didn't forget about your request hehe ^^ i hope you like it i slightly focused more on Sehun instead and made him the main lead hope chu dont mind hahahahha XD thank you for supporting me everyone i always feel excited whenever i see a comment or vote from you guys so please vote, comment and request~ hehe <3 much loveeee

Sehun:

My heart ached, the way he held her in his arms the way she smiled at him as he did the same to her. It pained me, but what could I do? Was I supposed to get inbetween their love, I couldn’t bring myself to do something like that and yet I couldn’t bring myself to look at them any longer. I clenched my fist as I turned away trying not to run over and pull her away from him “Sehun-ah is something wrong?” I heard her call my name and it tugged onto my heartstrings “no nothing’s wrong Dayana, I think I just ate something wrong that’s all” I saw her give me an reassuring smile as she continued to talk to the guy next to her, I don’t know their story or anything about him only that he was from another idol group called BTS. “Jin oppa can you hug me again?” she whined as he pulled her back into his arms giving her a warm peck on the head which made me grit my teeth in jealousy. I saw from the corner of my eye that Kris was looking at them as well and I could see his angered expression, I knew his heart… it was hard to look at the one you love in someone else’s arms and being so happy when that person isn’t you, it hurt that was the only way to describe what I am feeling.

I saw the rest of the members of Exo leave the rest except for Kris, Lay, Tao and I. I was well aware that all of the members like Dayana in one way or another and I was sure this was a sight they didn’t want to see and neither did I but I didn’t want them to be in the room alone so no matter how much I couldn’t stand it I had to force myself to. “I thought you were going to leave?” Tao remarked as the both of them turned to stare at him “don’t be silly tao, he just got here” she giggled. Many weeks ago she was hanging out at our dorm playing games and we asked her why she was beaming so happily as if she had struck some sort of lottery but instead she told us about this guy whom she really loved a lot and we were just curious about who he was. Honestly I think we all regretted asking her about it. “Yah you said you guys wanted to know who he was right? Come over and talk” she called us and patted the seat next to her.

I walked over unwillingly and squeezed in the middle of both of them “yah sehun what are you doing?” she laughed and tried to push me away “this is my spot I have to sit here” I tried to be difficult “since when was this your spot?” “since now” I stuck my tongue out at her as she pinched my cheeks “aigoo so cute”. I liked that she was giving me all this attention, I wanted to be the one she was always with and thinking about, I’ve always wanted to confess to her but I’ve never had the guts to do it. I didn’t want to ruin the friendship that we had, she was someone special to me that I feel like I could tell her everything, I wanted to spend all of my time with her, I wanted to share every moment with her whether it was happy or sad, I wanted to be in his place… where I could always be there to take care and comfort her like I’ve always did.

“Jin oppa said he’s really a big fan of you guys, he’s always dancing Overdose” she started cracking up and almost choke as she recalled him dancing “yah don’t tell them!” Jin stretched out his hand over me to cover her mouth but she hid behind me as she continued the story “and he was trying to do the head thing and it was so hilarious, oppa you really look ugly when you dance” she started clapping her hands, I wondered how long they’ve known each other that they can joke like this? “I think I’m going to get a glass of water” Lay said unable to watch this any longer, I couldn’t blame any of them, they’ve liked Dayana as long as I have and there is just something about her that is bright and cheerful and you can’t help but to love her.

“How long have you known each other?” Tao asked “what do you mean how long we’ve known each other? I’ve known him since forever” she teased Tao thinking that he was asking a ridiculous question.

Dayana:

The boys have been acting really weird today, usually this isn’t what they’re like and I wanted to show Jin oppa what fun boys they are but I guess they aren’t in the mood to make friends. I thought they really wanted to meet him but they don’t seem to be interested at all which really disappointed me I wanted them to get along so I could spend time with both of them. “Okay” Tao replied me with a single word, it was weird to see the talkative Tao speak so little “did you guys fight or something? You are all strangely quiet?” I couldn’t help but ask “how did you two meet then?” kris ignored my question “what?” I replied not understanding what they are asking me “I think he meant when you two started dating Dayana…” Sehun added “wait... just wait a minute” I started laughing uncontrollably “you thought oppa and I are dating? This has got to be the funniest thing I’ve ever heard” I started clapping my hands again “I swear this is funnier than Jin dancing to your song” I could see the stunned look on all of the faces. “Then how did you two know each other?” curious Sehun insisted on knowing “he’s my brother guys, I can’t believe you thought we were a couple” I pinched Sehun’s cheek “wait so let me get this straight you two are not together?” Tao asked not believing the situation “yes tao we aren’t together” I ruffled his hair “no wait… I don’t get it” a very confused Lay walked out from the kitchen scratching his head as he looked at us.

Sehun:

It was like the heavy burden that was pressing onto my heart faded away, it was like time just froze there for a moment when she said that he was just her brother, I guess we just jumped to the conclusion that they were a couple way too fast. I felt bad that we were all so hostile to her brother, he probably doesn’t have such a good impression on us we were all mean and distant from him which is not how we would usually greet any guest that comes to visit us. “Hyung do you want something to drink?” I quickly asked “sure thanks” he grinned at me, now come to think of it when he smiles so brightly, Dayana and Jin look so similar. I laughed to myself for making such a clueless conclusion and mentally slapped myself well… I guess now I still had a chance to be that guy that she can rely on and love. “Sehun!” I heard them call my name as I ran with the drink in my hand still thinking of ways that I can confess to her “I’m coming!”