12 Ilhoon: Beep Beep

//Requested by kookiesbae// hope you like this hehe because i enjoyed writing this~ i kinda took the entire day to write this hahhahaha 😂🙊💞💞 and i'm sorry Minhyuk i have to make you the bad person here 😅 i was also contemplating hard on whether to put 'Beep Beep' or 'More than you know' as the title then decided that 'Beep Beep' was wittier 😆🚗🚕~ Anyway thank you for all the reads i really appreciate it! keep voting/ commenting/ sharing and also Requesting!!! XOXO~ Much loveeee 💕💕 keep supporting meeee!

Jayeon:

I felt my eyes start to become cloudy from the tears that were brimming in my eyes, I just saw my boyfriend in the café with another girl, clearly he was seeing her behind my back which finally made sense these past few days he has been acting strangely, only meeting me for an hour, 2 minute phone calls and those one word text replies. It made my blood boil to see that I’ve been so blind for falling for him and not realizing it earlier, I felt my warm tears fall onto my cheek that is now cold from the cool breeze. “Jayeon! Watch out!” I heard someone scream from behind but my mind was so confused I didn’t even realize that someone was shouting my name. The tears kept falling as I kept walking forward not bothering what was around me when I heard a loud horning sound that came from a car, I turned my head to my right to see a speeding car heading towards me, the light of the car’s headlight was all I could see and at that point in time I didn’t want to move. I have already lost Minhyuk, what was the point of spending each and every passing day not having him here with me and knowing that he is happier off with someone else… another girl. A prettier girl… a girl that could make him happier than I could ever make him, in all honesty I’ve never seen him laugh the way he did at the café and it hurt my heart to know that I wasn’t even able to make him laugh. This right here was the answer to all my problems… the answer sent from above to help me. I squinted my eyes as the light was getting bigger and brighter as the car was now only a few feet away from me now and I let my last tear fall as I closed my eyes getting ready for the big impact that would take away all the pain. Then I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me backwards onto the pavement as I fall into the arms of someone warm, I tiredly open my eyes wondering why this person would stop me from going to the place where I would no longer hurt.

“Are you insane Jayeon?! You could have gotten yourself killed!” I looked up to see a teary and shocked boy who was staring right into my eyes with his arms wrapped around me “Ilhoonie?” I mumbled in surprise. “Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?” Ilhoon held my wrists and looked at both of my arms to see whether I was hurt “no, I’m okay b-b-but why are you here?” I said, my eyes not leaving him “oh I, hmmmm I was erm at the café and I saw you run out so I followed you, I wanted to make sure you were okay… Yah! Why didn’t you watch where you were going, what if I didn’t follow you something bad would’ve happened to you!” he shot me a worried look “thank you ilhoon-ah, but I would rather that you just let me die there…” my voice trailed off as I looked to the ground “is everything okay Jayeon-ah, you look pale, are you sick?” worry was clear in his voice as he bend his head down slightly to look at my face. When those words of concern left his lips, my tears couldn’t hold itself back from falling I hated that I have to show Ilhoon this side of me “Jayeon-ah, why are you crying?” I shook my head to tell him I’m fine “don’t lie to me, only an idiot would believe that you’re okay. Tell me, did something happen at home?” I stayed silent and tried to soften my sniffles “in school? Jayeon-ah did something happen with Minhyuk?” I nodded my head, I couldn’t bring myself to speak because I know I would only end up crying before I could say a single word. “Did you two quarrel again? Because if this time it’s about jellybeans I’m walking away” he joked trying to make me smile but I stayed silent. “It’s okay Jayeon, you can talk to me about it, I’m here” he brought me into a tight embrace with one hand on my back bringing me closer and the other on the back of my head “I’m here for you.”