21 C.A.P: Since I Met You

//another request by anqeloveheart// i hope you like ittt~ Sorry i have school and i'm really busy so i might take some time to get to all of your requests please wait patientlyyy ^^ XOXO~

Sofia:

“Oh my god jenny it’s him!” I gripped the arm of my best friend “Who? Who?” she said excitedly as she turned her head left and right to see the face of my crush “don’t turn around you’re making it obvious!” I lightly hit her arm so she would stop turning her head around “is it the cute one with the cap?” she whispered in my ear and I nodded my head “oh not bad sofia~” she chimed “no wonder his nickname is cap” she giggled “how can someone look so good in a cap?” I started to fan myself with my hand as we both laughed and made our way to class, passing by him and his group of friends. I sat down at the back of the class with Jenny taking her seat next to me and just then Minsoo walked right into the class causing all the girls in the class to whisper and squeal. “oh my gosh bang minsoo is in our class!” “It’s c.a.p! so handsome I want to sit next to him” “lucky us we’re in the same class as him” the girls started to freak out as he walked over and sat in front of us and next to him was Chunji.

At that moment my heart stopped beating. Bang. Min. Soo. Was. Infront. Of. Me.

“Snap out of it” Jen shook me which woke me from my trance, “this is going to be the best year ever Jen I can’t believe my luck” I tugged onto her shirt excitedly “quiet down class, get your pens and pencils out I need you to update your particulars” the teacher shrieked. “Erm hey there” I looked up to see a face staring back at me “me?” I freaked out and pointed to myself, was the one and only bang minsoo talking to me?! “haha yes you do you have a pencil?” I was charmed by his smile and could only nod my head as I handed him my one and only pencil “thanks” he took the pencil from me and turned around. I was frozen left staring at the back of his head, even his back view looks handsome “what did you just give him your pencil” Jen smacked my arm and handed me an extra pencil she had “thanks jen” I smiled at her sheepishly as I filled in my particulars.

“how great would it be if I could go on a date with him and when it ends he would walk me home while holding my hand and then as we reach my doorstep we would face each other, after that he would step closer to me and tug my loose strands of hair behind my ear an-“ “oh gees sofia why are you thinking so far, you guys barely talked” she continued to sip her smoothie. “he asked me for a pencil that is called progress jen” I stuck my straw into the cup and started drinking the smoothie as well “yah! sof, get your own smoothie” she pulled away her cup from me and I pouted “anyways it’s just a pencil what’s the big deal it’s not like he actually asked  you out or anything…” “why are you being such a downer and bursting my bubble, you know he could have asked someone else for the pencil but he asked me” I chimed and replayed the moment back in my head, I am definitely remembering this day the day Bang Min Soo talked to me *faints* I started to smile to myself “gosh sof, do you like him that much?” she shook her head like I’ve lost my mind “Y-E-S YES YES YES YES YES YES!” I squealed and swayed my body left and right while I was still in my seat “he isn’t that handsome, his friend chunji is way better looking” she stuck out her tongue at me “Jen!” I said a little too loudly attracting the attention from everyone else in the store “how could you say that about him, he is the most handsomest and coolest guy in the world” I whispered “dramatic” she scoffed “I heard that” I shot her a death stare as she insulted the guy of my dreams “it was meant for you to hear” she flicked my forehead and ran away with the smoothie in her hand. “Get back here jen” I ran after her and bumped into someone at the doorway “hey” a warm voice greeted me as I looked up “minsoo-ssi” “call me c.a.p,” he winked “see you at school sofia” he walked away charmingly leaving me staring at him like an idiot. “Come on what are you doing, you look so stupid standing there like that” Jen pulled me out of the store “oh my gosh he knows my name and he winked at me and and and omg he said I can call him c.a.p only his close friends calls him that” I squealed excitedly not believing what just happened. “So what, it’s no big deal” Jenny rolled her eyes “It is for me!” I ignored her and continued over-thinking about what he might have meant when he said I could call him c.a.p. Does it mean he wants to be close to him? Does it mean we’re friends? Better yet does he l-li-lik-like me? I giggled like a crazy fan girl who had just met her idol.