Episode 1: Asta's Origin

Our story takes place in a small village but this story is of a special boy for you see in a world full of magic and wonder this boy was the only one who doesn't have any magic this boy's name is Asta.

"YUNO" Asta shouts as he rushed at him but this didn't seem to surprise him as Asta stands in front of him. "Today is the day I'm going to use magic and fire" Asta says trying to use fire magic but nothing happens which was pretty much normal. "Oh wow yet another fail Asta when will you understand you have no magic" a kid said as Asta just gets frustrated.

"Just you wait I'll get my grimoire unlock my magic and achieve my goal of becoming the wizard king" Asta says before going off to do training which he does everyday. Asta trains hard and after years of waiting he will get a grimoire tomorrow so he trains himself to the breaking point before going back to the church to get some sleep.

The Next Day:

Asta, Yuno and other towns people gather at the great hall to recieve their grimoires as many books begin to float before going to their owners however Asta was the only one not to recieve a grimore. "Did he really think he was going to get a grimoire I mean he has no magic" one of the towns people says before everyone including Asta turn to look at Yuno's grimoire which was glowing a warm golden light as it's revealed to be the legendary four leaf clover grimoire just like the first wizard king had. After all was done everyone heads home so they can study their grimoires everyone but Asta who just goes off to train pushing himself over and over.

"I will be the wizard king" Asta say but as he was about to continue training he hears something and goes off running towards it but as he was getting closer to it's location he soon saw the light of magic shine before jumping down into the path way only to see Yuno in chains and a stranger holding his grimoire. "HEY THAT IS YUNO'S GRIMOIRE GIVE IT BACK" Asta shouts before running at the stranger only to get caught by some chains. "I know you, your that brat who was born without any magic listen kid maybe you should stop this foolish dream of yours" the stranger said as he begin to kick Asta until Yuno speaks out.

"Asta don't listen to him after all your my rival for the title of wizard king" Yuno says as Asta heard the words as he stands up and struggles to break the chains but through sheer will power he breaks them without magic as the air goes cold and grimoire surrounded by a black energy appears before Asta. (It's said that the fourth leaf of a clover is filled with luck but the fifth there resides a demon) Asta watch the book open and large black sword appears from it as he takes hold and rushed at the stranger more magic chain come at him but with a single slash they disappear as the stranger finds out his spell no longer work as Asta was able to nullify magic before giving a single hars swing knocking him out which frees Yuno as well.

"Don't ever underestimate me because some day I'm going to be the wizard king" Asta said to the unconscious man as Yuno walks over to he before the both of them start walking home as the sun rises as the horizon shines bright under it's golden rays as they both smile. "Hey Asta don't let no one beat you remember your my rival which means only I have that right" Yuno says as he and Asta look at each other and do a fist bump. "The same goes for you Yuno after all I am going to beat you and become the wiard king" Asta told him as their journey as both friends and rivals begins.

After that time Asta and Yuno both travelled to the capital for the magic knights entrance exam Yuno was showing how capable his magic control was but this made Asta stand out as the weaker of the two but everyone would soon see different as he shows his strength finishing a fight in less than a second which made Yuno smile for Asta was showing who he was with or without magic. As the exam came to an end they both got the chance join a magic knights squad Yuno joined the Golden Dawn while Asta joined the Black Bulls this moment allowed the race for the title of wizard king between Asta and Yuno to begin.