Spirits

After a night of partying every member of the Black Bulls was fast asleep having their own sweet dream except for me and Yami as we sat at the bar.

"So how long you back for" Yami asked me as I pour myself a drink while smiling. "I'm actually back because I found what I was looking for" I told him as I pour Yami another drink. "You should stay at the hideout more I know she would like that" Yami said as I just stay looking at my drink but smile all the same.

"Trust me Yami if I could I would but we agreed that she was never to be near me besides I'm not the best man for her" I tell him before finishing my drink and head for the door which was no surprise to Yami. As I was walking I could feel the a strong magic power nearby and follow it to a lake which sparkled like a diamond shining in the moon light. As I walk closer I feel the magic in the air before seeing a little girl with wings standing by the edge of the lake looking up at the moon.

"Are you ok" I asked as the little girl looks at me and is soon surprised before speaking. "Wait you can see me" she says as I look at her puzzled by her question before giving her a yes and suddenly a smile breaks out on her face. "I can't believe it after 500 years I'm finally seen by a human" she said to herself as I just stood their with a smile on my face before I notice her smile disappear and I could tell what she was most likely seeing. "I should probably leave" I say as I turn to leave before the little girl speak to me. "I'm sorry for you but please don't leave" she said as I turn my head to face her. After a couple minute we sit down and talk she mainly asked how things had changed over the years but it was clear to me that she was kind.

"Would you like to come with me and see the world for yourself" I asked as her little face lit up like a christmas tree with a warm smile spreading across her face. "Can I really" she said as I nod and I notice a tear fall down her face but the smile never leaves. "Thank you I guess since we are partners I should call you by your name" she said as I smile and give her my name.

"I'm [Fn] [Ln] of the Black Bulls and you are" I say as she smiles at my name. "I'm Lily the spirit of nature I hope we will become great friends" Lily said as we stand up and head back towards the Black Bull hideout but when we got there so everyone could meet Lily no one else could see her only me. "I don't get it why can I see you but they can't" I asked Lily as she looked at me. "The spirits of nature such as myself can only be seen by wizards who have a strong connection to magic such as you do" Lily explains as I finally understand.

After that me and Lily did missions allowing her to see the world that lay before her and with every step I could see a sparkle in her eyes but I could never have this kind of life not after that day. We were on our way back from a mission and stop by the side of a river for some rest but a chill soon sets in as we notice a tall black spirit walking towards us but I could see the fear in Lily's eyes. "A fallen" Lily said as I look at it before noticing the water turning to dust as it touched the fallen. "Lily what is a fallen" I asked as I keep my eyes on it but am soon forced to move as it rushed us.

"A fallen is what becomes of a spirit who give in to darkness they can't be stopped and everything they touch gets destroyed" Lily says as I see it walk only to notice that the direction it was heading was towards the capital. "Lily we need to stop it before it reaches the capital" I tell her as we rush after it but stopping it was easier said than done. "Lightning magic mjolnir strike" I said as a large stike of lightning comes crashing down on the fallen which amazed Lily but we soon see that it did nothing not even to slow it down.

"Ok lets try this lightning magic x5 shock cannon" I say as a blast of lightning heads at the fallen but just like my last attack it did nothing. *I didn't want release it but I have no other choice* I thought as something changed with my magic which made Lily feel a strong sense of fear but with in seconds a large explosion was created from a single attack as the fallen lay on the ground before turning to ash. "I'm sorry Lily" I say but I turn round only to see her full of fear as I begin to walk away like I always do but she surprised me when she ran after me. Even though she had seen my big secret she was still full of fear but in her eyes I saw the look of sadness but not for herself but me and that was how me and Lily became friends but our journey was far from done.