Chapter 19:In love?

Hello everyone~

How are you?Hope you're doing fine guys cause me on the other side I'm sick again...Ugh anyway I didn't go to school so I wrote this chapter hehe!^^

Let's start~

"Hoseok thank you so much and I'm sorry I'm bothering you with my problems."I apologized.

"Allex please.I don't want to see my friend sad.I want to help you and as I've told you before you can always rely on me,okay?"Jhope smiled.

"Okay."

"You should go home for now.You're done with your work anyway.Jimin can clean his make up alone so you should go."He said but I felt like I shouldn't go.

"No it's my job to do and undo Jimin's make up.I can't go like that.What if he'll complain?"I said worried.I'm not good with my feelings but I want at least to be okay with my responsibilities.

"I will tell Jimin something so he won't gonna complain.Don't worry Allex.Just go home for now please."He insisted as he held my shoulders.

"Ugh okay.I'm sorry..."I said as I looked down.

"Don't apologize and go!"Jhope smiled again and I did so too.

"Bye Hoseok!Thank you again!"I waved at him as I walked away.The truth is I feel like trash.I confessed my feelings in such a stupid way.Jimin probably doesn't want to face me now.But I need to be positive.Hoseok told me that we'll find a way to solve this.I believe in him!

Hoseok's P.O.V.

"Jimin!"I shouted as I entered the room he is in.

"What?"He asked me with a weird look.

"What did you say to Allex??"I said.I'm so angry with him.I don't want to be mad.I always keep all the sorrow in my heart but right now I want to shout and say what's bothering me with anger.

"I just asked her who does she like!"He said with a raising voice too.

"She wouldn't be crying if you have just done this!Aishh I don't get you Jimin.You're like a brother to me but sometimes I can't recognize you!You act like you don't care about other people's feelings!"I kept shouting to him like there's no tomorrow.I don't like what I'm doing.I just don't,but my soul can't take this anymore.

"Yahh I didn't do anything!"He denied again.

"Oh yeah?Now it's my turn to ask you Jimin!Do you like Allex??Uhh?"His eyes widened in my sudden question.Does he really like her?Why do I feel sad right now?Like the dark sky of my soul is covering up the light of the sun.

"Yahh what are you guys doing?I can hear you screaming from the cafeteria!"Jin suddenly entered the room.Jimin looked at him but I didn't move my stare from Jimin.

"Jimin give me an answer!Now dammit!"I insisted.I want to know the truth even if it kills me already.If Jimin likes Allex then I've lost her for sure.I won't be able to hold her hand like I did again.And that's cause Jimin knows about my stupid feelings.He won't let me approach her again.

"What if I do?What if I like her ugh?"He said and walked away.

"Yahh Jimin!"Jin shouted but Jimin didn't stop.I looked down.I don't know what to do."Jung Hoseok explain everything right now!"Jin commanded and I signed.

"Jimin kept asking Allex who does she like and she unintentionally told him.I wasn't here when it happened but I saw Allex crying and she told me.That's all I know.No wait!Did I just came to know that Jimin likes her?Oh yeah right?Probably!"I couldn't stop talking.Don't know what I'm saying.

"Real men don't cry."Jin said and I looked at him surprised.I touched my face in wonder and felt some tears.

"Why?"I asked myself.

"Being in love is difficult,isn't it?"Jin smiled lightly.

"I-I'm not in love.And I don't know why I'm crying.Probably something's in my eyes."I said.Lies probably.

"Hoseok when you cry for someone you like then I think you're head over heels.But it's so wonderful to find people in love nowadays.Like Allex.You two are in love with the wrong person.Aigoo."I smirked in heard of his words.Because I felt like my life is ironic.But yeah Allex is the same with me.Or better she was the same with me.Jimin probably likes her now.

"I want to punch Jimin in the face hyung."I said playfully but sincerely at the same time.

"Even ARMYs want to do that haha."We both laughed and Jin held me around my shoulders.It's time to go on stage now.I need to act normal.

End of Hoseok's P.O.V.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It's been two days since I've seen Bangtan.I'm glad they didn't have a live stage yesterday cause I wouldn't be able to face Jimin.But I want to see him somehow.I want to hear his answer in my confession.I know it's negative but still I want to hear it and tell him that I at least want to stay friends with him.

My parents are out tonight cause it's their marriage anniversary.It's so beautiful that they still celebrate it.Being home alone.It's time for some movies.

@drrriiingg@

The bell rang."Who could it be at this hour?"I asked myself and got up from the couch of the living room.

I walked till the door and looked who it is through the entry phone's screen.What is Jhope doing here?I opened the door."Hoseok hey!"I greeted him and he entered the house without saying anything."Hey everything's alright?"I asked a little worried.

"I like you!"He suddenly said.

Sudden confession from Jhope omg

I hope you liked it guys...

See you next time~