Chapter 27:Those feelings that can't be hidden.

Hello my dear friends~

Please I request this a lot lately but,especially the silent readers,(don't be shy) comment your thoughts about the story.And I want to know the bad ones to get this story better.Please~>__

Okay let's start~

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Today is the day.My first date with Anna.My very first date.I'm so excited about this.

"Someone's really excited uh?"I heard Taehyung and literally jumped surprised.

"Hyung you scared me."I sighed and continued getting ready.I wore my favorite black torn jeans,white t-shirt and black shirt.Of course along with my favorite J's.

"Do you like that girl?"Taehyung suddenly asked me.

"...Yup.I like her."I said a little embarrassed.

"And what's gonna happen with me?If you are with this girl then we won't have time together."He complained like a small kid asking for sweets.

"Haha hyung please."

"Just kidding.Go get her tiger."He hit my shoulders and winked at me.I nodded and sighed at the same time like I don't know what to do.He grinned with my nervousness and I walked out of the room.

"Our Jungkookie is going on a daaate.Aigoo our cute maknae is growing to become a real man".Jimin hugged me tight as he talked.

"Yahh Jimin-hyung let me go or I'll be late."I frowned.

"Yes yes of course."He patted my head and smiled.

"Do your best there Jungkook!"Hopie shouted while running towards me.

"Go eat at a good place.'Jin suggested."And Namjoon and Yoongi aren't here but they told me to say "good luck" from them."

"Hehe thanks.Anyway I need to go!Bye guys!"I said and started running as I realized the time had already passed.I arrived at the place where me and Anna settled to meet and for my luck she hasn't come yet.I looked around for some minutes but nothing."Should I call her?"I asked myself but to be sure I looked around for her once again.And then I saw her.It's like the second time I come to see her but I feel like I am meeting something precious again.And she's so beautiful is that airy dress.Yes,she's only 15.She's a pure girl I need to love.I can't but love more in every sight.Like now that she's smiling to me.

End of Jungkook's P.O.V.

.

.

.

.

.

"Ella where do you want to go next?"

"Let's go have some coffee and then go back home.I need to watch the new episode of 'The Flash' cause I've missed it this week."Yup I'm out with my bestie today.

"You love this series so much.I need to give it a try too someday."I smiled and we started walking till a near by cafe.

"Yup.You should watch Arrow too,okay?"She always fangirls over these series.

"No need to ask me.You know I love good action movies plus series."As we kept walking we finally reached our destination.We entered the cafe and as we searched for a table I was left surprised to find Namjoon and Suga.I walked towards them and Ella followed me-she must have realized that Namjoon is here from the first moment hehe-."Hey guys."I greeted them with a smile and Ella waved at them.