Chapter 21:Friends.

Hello guys...Saturday today so I found some time to update hehe...

Lets start~ ^___^

Jimin just keeps looking at me without saying a word.Should I say something?Should I confess again?I'm so afraid!Too nervous!

"Allex..."He then talked.

"Y-yeah..."I looked down.

"Can you give me some time to think about it...?"My eyes widened.

"U-ugh...."

"I will tell you my answer to your confession in some time soon so can we just stop being awkward please..?"My heart is smiling but my face just has this creepy,nervous smile.I nodded and he walked till a chair to sit down so I could start doing his make up."I told you to stop being awkward!"He shouted suddenly.

"Hey it's not so easy."I frowned.Its actually almost impossible to act normal in front of him now.

"Aigoo..."He smirked.

I was actually waiting for a straight rejection.I never considered this happening.He actually asked me to give him time to think of it.I don't know if I should be grateful or sad though.And what happened with Hoseok won't get out of my mind.

I looked at Jimin's lips as I did his make up.He didn't noticed as he has his eyes closed.How would it be if Jimin was the one to kiss me instead of Hoseok?It would make me happier for sure but I don't know why....Hoseok's kiss was hot and soft like I've imagined my first kiss.

"Okay.."I said as I finished Jimin's make up.

"Love it."He smiled.I smiled too even if he didn't see it."Gotta go now!The filming's gonna start soon."He waved at me as he exited the room.

"Bye Jimin...."I said and sat on a chair next to me.

There's Jimin that needs time to tell me if he likes me or not and then there's Jhope who confessed to me."What to do?"I whispered.

"What's the problem?"

"Yahh!!"I shouted in fear."Hoseok you scared me you idiot!"I frowned and he laughed.He sat next to me and looked at me waiting for an answer to his question.

"Allex,what's the problem?"He looked in my eyes.

"Jimin told me to wait for his answer to my confession..."I said looking down.

"O-oh...that's good,isn't it??"He smiled.Why is he smiling?He likes me,doesn't he?How can he be smiling when I tell him that the one I like is thinking about going out with me?How can he smile all this time?What an idiot I was!If I was in Hoseok's place I don't know if I was able to handle it.How can I repay him for all his strength and help?

"Hoseok...Are you free tomorrow evening?"I asked him and he seemed surprised since I jumped from the one issue to the other in seconds.

"I guess...why?"

"Do you wanna go out together?For a movie or something?"He smiled in heard of my words.It makes me happy.

"I'm always free for you hehe."

"Thanks Hoseok.I'll text you later for the details.I'm going home now.I gotta do my homework."I said and got up.

"Ok...But Allex."He held me from my shoulder making me face him.

"What?"I said and smiled slightly.

"Are you sure you're okay?I feel like something's bothering you."How well does he know me.

"It's okay Hoseok.Don't worry."I said and left.I don't know why but my love for Jimin starts creating regrets towards Jhope's love for me.It's like the one is against the other.But still I can't stop loving the one who  hurts me and I can't start loving the one who makes me happy.Why is this happening?

.

.

.

.

.

.

I got ready for my exit with Jhope.I wore my black jeans,white shirt,black jacket and converse."Mom I'm going out with Jhope."I told her and she walked towards me.

"Allex have you lost weight?"She asked me suddenly and my eyes widened in surprise.

"What?No.I think I gained some."I sighed.

"It seems the exact opposite to me.Anyway have fun darling."She patted my head and I nodded.I walked out the house and closed the door.

"Still fat."Said after looking at my body.How could Jhope like someone like me?He could have the most beautiful models in the world but he likes me?I'm not worth his love.

'Have confidence Allex' Jin's words suddenly popped in my mind.Yeah he's right!"Let's go Allex!"I told myself and started walking.

After some time I finally reached the place where the cinema is and started looking for Jhope."Oh there he is."I whispered and walked towards him.He realized I was approaching him and smiled.He's wearing glasses so none will realize it's him and he's so cute.

"Hey Allex.Oi have you lost weight suddenly?"He said straight away.

"Yah no I'm still the same.Thanks tho."I blushed a little.

"Haha just saying the truth.Let's go or the movie will start hehe."He smiled and I nodded.We walked in,brought some popcorn and sat almost at the center.The movie started.An action movie.We both enjoyed it pretty much.Our reactions the same,our comments funny.We really had fun watching this.

After the movie we walked a little and reached a quite place.We sat down a bench and relaxed down the beautiful night sky.

"We should go watch a movie again sometime soon."Jhope suggested,kept looking up at the sky.

"Yes we should."I agreed.

"Allex...."

"Hmm..."

"What will you do when Jimin tells you his decision?"He asked me.What will I do,really?

"Oh..."

"Sorry,you don't need to answer."He looked at me.

"I just hope I'll be able to be happy...I don't know if Jimin likes me or not but I know I want to be happy with the person next to me...But Hoseok,I really like Jimin..."He just looked at me after my sincere words came out of my mouth.

"I see...I want you to be happy too you know."He smiled and looked up at the sky again.

"You should be thinking how you will be happy Hoseok."I said seriously.

"But I am happy."

"Are you sure?"I asked without realizing it.

"...I...just kept being my friend and I will..."He whispered.

"I will."I smiled.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Oh well I hope you liked it hehe...

See you next time everyone~^___^