Sequel Chapter 2:I'm glad.

Hey guys~

I wanted to update earlier actually but I wasn't able to I'm sorryTT^TT

(I'M SCREAMING!~TT^TT~DOPE MV WAS SOOO PERFECT OH MY DAYS*^*Are you okay guys?Cause I'm not....)

Anyway hehe...let's start~^^~

"Hey Jimin why aren't you talking man?"Hoseok asked Jimin playfully as we all sat on the couch of the living room.Only Yoongi and Namjoon went to their rooms to compose some new songs.

"I just don't have something to say."He said and Hoseok hugged him.

"Aigoo Jiminie.If there's something bothering you,you can talk to me.You haven't said a word since we returned home."Hoseok said with a voice full of aegyo and I couldn't but giggle with his actions.Some minutes ago he was so manly when he was kissing me and now he acts so cutely.I want him to be like this forever,always smiling like that.But it's true that Jimin isn't talking at all tonight.I'm starting worrying.

"Aish leave Jimin alone and let's talk with Allex."Jungkook said and separated them.And so,we did as he suggested.I decribed them my week and they decribed me theirs.Nothing really so important but for us every second separated was to be told.Maybe this is how it feels when your friends are your second family.Maybe that's the feeling of loving some,in the past,strangers like they're your brothers.

"Allex do you wanna watch some anime with me?I haven't watched the last episode of 'Owari no Seraph' so I can watch it with you."Taehyung held my hands and looked at me with pleading eyes.It's already pretty late but how can I refuse?He seemed so happy after I agreed staying.Sometimes I wonder how can guys like him be so happy about something so simple.After watching the episode I said good night to the boys and Hoseok walked me home.Even if I insisted to go alone he wouldn't agree with me.He,himself,knows very well that it's dangerous to be together but he just won't leave me alone.

"Thank you for walking me."I smiled and he looked around.He held my hand and made me go till the back garden of my house where no one can see us.He pushed me against the wall and kissed me like he did before on his bed."Ho...seok..."I whispered between his intensive kisses.

"Allex I want you so much."He said while looking in my eyes.His look so fierce I felt like he's doing magic on me.His eyes then focused on my neck,his breath so hot on my bare skin.I was about to moan but I kept it in.It would be so weird if I showed such pleasure only by his breath against my neck.But I couldn't keep my mouth close any longer.Sucking,licking.

"Hoseok."I moaned while saying his name as he kept sucking on a sensitive spot of my now almost red neck.My hands on his head playing with his hair.His hands moving slowly with destination my butt.

"Allex?"I heard my dad's voice and my eyes widened.Hoseok got away from me and I felt so embarrassed.I don't even know how to face him right now.He saw me making out with Hoseok.I wanna hide somewhere.

"Dad I'm-"

"I'm sorry sir.I shouldn't have gone so far.I don't want to make Allex feel bad and I can assure you about that.Forgive me."Hoseok said before I was able to talk.He just kept bowing while talking and then looked at my dad seriously.

"Go back home.Don't worry about that."Dad said after sighing and Hoseok nodded.He looked at me with a wink and left."Go in the house.We don't have to talk any further about this.I know he's a nice guy."I did as my dad said and apparently he didn't say anything about what he saw.Thank you dad.Even if it's so embarrassing to face him now I'm glad he didn't scold Hoseok.

This is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written but the next one is gonna be long enough for you to enjoy^^

I hope you liked it though~^__^~

See you next time my chingus<3