Chapter 31:<FOR OUR SWEET ALLEX>

Hello guys...

School exams will start this week so I don't know if I'll be updating so often that's why I'm trying to update as much as I can now.Aigoo

Okay let's start~^___^~

Jimin's P.O.V.

After Hoseok went to sleep me and the rest watched a movie then just stayed in the living room talking."Guys Hobi looks so sad all the time.We should do something."Taehyung said and everyone's expression changed.Mine too.

"It's because he misses Allex."Jungkook sighed.

"We all do."Jin said and I nodded.

"Why did this have to happen out of anywhere?"Yoongi exclaimed frustrated.

"Guys I saw manager giving something like a letter to Hope before.I think it might be from Allex.Probably this is why Hoseok went to his room right away."Namjoon pointed and I looked at him surprised.

"If it's from Allex it might be for us too.I want to read it."I really want!I got up and hurried to Hoseok's room.

"Wait Jimin.What if Allex doesn't want us to read it?"Jungkook grabbed my wrist stopping me.

"Jungkook let me go."

"Hey Jimin what if Jungkook is right?"Jin said and walked towards me too.

"I don't think Allex would send a letter this far only for Hoseok.I think she has written about us too."I said seriously and Jungkook let my hand.No one said anything and I just walked till Hoseok's room.I knocked the door but no answer.I slowly opened the door then and walked inside as quietly as I could.The guys in the living room are quite too.Hoseok is sleeping on his bed.The light still on.I approached him and looked at him.He's holding something right on his chest."The letter."I whispered and I tried to get it from his hand.He doesn't seem to wake up so I moved his fingers and carefully took the piece of paper.He titled his head but luckily he didn't wake up.I turned off the light and walked out of the room closing the door slowly.I went to the living room and saw the guys waiting.

"You have the letter?"Taehyung asked me and I nodded.I sat where I was sitting before and looked at the letter.

"I still think this is not right."Jungkook complained.

"I'm not so sure about this too but I want to know if Allex has to say something to us."Jin explained and Yoongi and Namjoon nodded in agreement.I started reading the letter and everyone smiled,said 'We miss you too Allex.' many times,cried.Jungkook blushed when he heard that Anna was sending him a kiss.But we were all surprised except from Yoongi about Hoseok's confession and Allex's urge to tell him her feelings.He probably already knew.

"So Allex likes Hobi?"Taehyung asked with a stupid smile.He seems so happy about it for some reason.

"Probably."I said and Yoongi nodded.

"Okay I think this is something that concerns Allex and Hobi so let's talk about Anna's kiss for Jungkook."Jin tried to light up the mood and he did indeed.

"What?Why?"Jungkook blushed and we all laughed.

"I volunteer to be the one to kiss Jungkook!"I raised my hand.

"No I don't want you to do that!"Jungkook exclaimed but I got up and jumped on him.

"Yahh no leave me alone hyung!"He shouted and started laughing since I tickled him a little.I was trying to kiss him but he restrained.