Chapter 32:I always loved you.

Hey guys~

I really wanted to thank you all once again for reading this book of mine hehe.

Okay let's start~

It's been three days since Bangtan boys returned here.I talked to them twice.At first they called me to inform me that they're here and the second I called them yesterday.But still,I haven't seen them at all.After all I don't have a place at BigHit anymore.I'm fired with no turning back.I know this is the best but I miss my job there.

**Hey Allex.**

"Hi Ella.Why the sudden call?"

**I gotta tell you something.**

"Are you okay?You sound weird."She sounds sad.

**I confessed my feelings to Namjoon.**

"What?Really?Wait...if you're sad it means..."

**I got rejected of course.**

"I'm sorr-"

**Yah!Don't be sorry.You know I don't give up so easily.Want to listen what happened?**

"I'm all ears."Ella narrated what happened.Actually Namjoon didn't directly say that he doesn't like her.He is probably afraid to have a relationship after what happened with me.But I'm glad Ella is so strong.Even if she is so shy when it comes to her feelings,she confessed.And she can't just give up.I really find that amazing cause I,on the other side,tried to get over Jimin right after the rejection.But I guess I couldn't really keep up with that love.

"What?"I wondered when I heard a knock on my room's window.I got up and opened the curtain.I didn't say anything.I felt my legs weak.My eyes didn't get watery probably because I have that handsome smile in front of me now."Hoseok."I opened the window and hugged him."Hoseok!"I cried and now I felt tears running down my cheeks.He hugged me back like he never did before.His one hand on the back of my neck caressing my head and the other around my back.

"Allex...I missed you so much."He smiled widely and looked in my eyes.We just stared at each other and I chuckled.

"I can't believe it.You're here in front of me after all this time.Hoseok-"

"Can you first let me in cause it's not so comfortable here and it's cold tonight.You can talk to me then."He smiled and I nodded.

"Yes!And I was wondering how did you climb up here.Oh my gosh I just can't believe you're here haha."I put my head out of the window and realized he was standing on a ladder.I wiped my tears away and helped him get in.But I felt my legs weak and tripped.I found myself fallen down with Hoseok on me."Ouch.That hurt."I said and opened my eyes.My face inches away from his.

"Well I wouldn't mind if you did this on purpose."He smirked and I was a little surpsised.Why is he looking at me like,that is what I can't explain."Allex...can I kiss you?"He whispered and my eyes widened.Seconds after I held his face with both my hands and kissed him.I didn't realize how my lips touched his.How and where did I find the courage to do something like that.But I kissed him and he kissed me back.We didn't say anything.Just kissed and kissed.Sometimes gently,others fiercely.I was yearning these lips.This sweet kiss."I'm sorry Allex."He said and gave me one more peck on the lips."I can't let you talk right now."He said while laying down and making me lay on him now.I grinned with his action.He put his hand on my waist and he held my face with the other.I leaned and he kissed me again.I can't really say how many minutes we kept on kissing.Those minutes,I felt like I wasn't in my room anymore.But I can't forget this feeling of his hand on my waist,bringing my body closer to his,every second,so gently.I can't forget his warm touch.