Chapter 10:The results of rejection!

Hello guys...How are you everyone?I hope you're doing good...

Well I couldn't update for quite some days but I decided to write this chapter today hehe...

Okay Okay let's start...^^

After Jimin told us everything that happened with Sara,his confession and her rejection he told us that he wanted to go to the bedroom and stay alone for awhile.I am supposed to stand up and walk out of here since I wasn't able to confess my own feelings.But there is this something that keeps me unable to move from this big beige couch.

"Allex..."J-hope suddenly talked to me.Everyone is doing other things except him,Jungkook and Taehyung who are still sitting on the same seats they were when Jimin was telling us the whole story.

"What is it Hoseok?"I asked him trying to make my voice sound normal.

"Can I do something for you?"I couldn't really answer this kind of question.What could he do for me?Well the one I like just got heartbroken from another girl and I'm just sitting here unable to do something to help him so yeah what could Hoseok could probably do to help me?He just needs to be happy cause caring about me makes him look sad.I don't like his sad face!

"Just....just smile for me.Can you do this for me?"The words unsure but his smile is like a beautiful sunshine I'm waiting to see everyday.Having dear friends who make you feel happy like he does for me is something...I can't really describe it!

He laughed a little."Of course I can do it..."He said and we both smiled.I got up from the couch my butt got pretty familiar with and my legs started moving on their own.Or better on my heart's wish.None of the boys stopped me and I suddenly found myself facing the door of the bedroom Jimin is in.I got closer and closer till my nose was almost touching the material of the door.Should I knock?He won't let me get in...probably.I slowly opened the door while I was knocking it lightly.

"I'm coming in..."I whispered as loud as to make Jimin hear me but he didn't.He was looking outside the small window and I thought I heard him sobbing as I closed the door behind me."Jimin..."I talked again.I saw him whipping his tears.I know he whipped his tears even if he was looking away.Well I know how he feels.This pain of not being able to be right next to the person you want is like not being able to find a little bit of water in a huge dessert.It's really tiresome and painful.Some people might never have felt that and so they might not know what this feels like but you will eventually.Some day we all fall under the shadow of this beautifully cruel thing called love.

"Jimin..."I said for second time and he finally looked at me.He seems lost and confused.He probably doesn't want me or the other boys to know that he cried for a woman.

"I-I'm sorry Allex..."He said and my eyes widened!

"There's nothing to be sorry for Jimin.."I raised a little my voice.He stood up and came closer to me.I could see now his teary eyes.A weird pain in my heart again.

"Yes...yes there are many things I need to apologize to you abou.!I just need to so please don't try to stop me Allex.I'm sorry for asking you for help for a girl that at last rejected me.I'm sorry you had to listen to my whole pathetic story and that I got dumped.I'm sorry if I make you feel sorry about me.And thank you for being there for me.And thank you for even after the view of me crying you still want to talk to me.Even if I cried for this pathetic love of mine!"He stopped but I couldn't talk.It's because I don't know what to say as it seems.

"Jimin....you're not pathetic!You're in love.You got dumped.You are crying about it.Bravo!"I clapped a little."You are doing what everyone does.And you feel pathetic right now but it's not that.You actually feel deep and hard pain.Pain is not considered being pathetic.Is considered being a little more human like."He was staring in my eyes the whole time I was talking but it didn't really bother me to talk.He kept looking in my almost teary eyes for awhile after I stopped and then he talked.

"A favor...tell me something you want to do with me."He said and I was left surprised.

"Ehh...a date.I mean like friends of course!"I admitted what I really wanted but in truth the part about just friends is a lie.

"This Saturday.We'll talk for more details later."

"What?Really?"I almost shouted.

"Just get ready for it.We're gonna have fun..."He smiled and smiled too.He finally showed me this handsome smile of his today.This made me happier than the date with him..

I hope their date is gonna be fine hehe...

I can't write more right now sorry guys but I hope you liked it...

See you next time...^____^