Chapter 20:Hidden words.

Hello everyone...Are you okay?I hope you are.^__^

I'm sorry I left you hanging there with Hopie's confession but here's the new chapter hehe..

Lets start quickly^^

"I like you."My eyes widened.What is Hoseok saying?

"Hoseok...."I don't know what to say.He came closer to me.I can smell alcohol.Is he drunk?"Hoseok you're drunk...you-"I couldn't continue talking.His hands on my face.His face inches away from mine.

"Allex..."He whispered.I can't reply.I can't move.

"Hoseok please"I tried to get his hands away from me but he grabbed them and pushed me against the wall.His stare so terrifying.

"Jimin is a big bastard...But he can make you happy right?"He said calmly now.

"Hmm..."I nodded.In truth I don't know if Jimin can really make me happy but I'm sure I want him to.

"Then....I'll leave you to him."He kissed me.My first kiss was taken by my friend.No I don't want this!

"Hoseok!"I pushed him away.He looked at me then held his head.He collapsed.He fell down on the ground."Yahhh Hoseok!Don't just sleep after this!What do I do now?"I shouted confused."What the heck?..."Why does he have to like me?He's my dear friend.

I carried him till the couch and made him lie on it.I knelt down next to him and stared at him a little.I touched my lips.I wanted the one I love to be the one to steal my first kiss.I kept staring at him.Don't know why...I can see how handsome he is but I can't feel anything.I like Jimin so much I can't overcome it.I'm sorry Hoseok.

.

.

.

.

"What happened Allex?"Ella asked me.

"Nothing really..."

"Then why did Jhope came out of your house this morning?"

"O-oh this?He came drunk at my house yesterday and collapsed so he slept on the couch."I looked down.I can't really tell her about his confession.

"Oh really?He doesn't seem like a person to drink.Anyway are you okay with what happened with Jimin?"Oh yeah right.The one I love doesn't like me but my friend just confessed to me.

"I will talk to him today.I want him to reject me properly."I said and the bell rang reminding me that I gotta go to to class.

"Allex don't be so pessimistic.You don't know how Jimin feels or how his feelings towards you might change any time."Ella told me and smiled.

"Okay....thanks."I smiled a little and entered the classroom.

*Flashback*

"Mom,dad I'm sorry for this but I couldn't let him out of the house."

"It's okay my baby."My mom smiled.

"No it's not okay.Next time you'll be more careful.He's drunk and you're alone in the house Allex.What if he'd do something to you?"My dad said angry.

"But he's a good friend of mine.Jhope is a great guy dad.If I was afraid of him in the slightest I would have kicked him outta the house."I said seriously and my dad sighed.

"Just don't let this happen again and wake him up.You go to school now and he's leaving here."

"Okay..."I said and my dad left for work.

"Don't worry baby.Your father is too worried about you.He's not mad."My mom said and I nodded.

"I know.."

"Now wake Jhope up cause he doesn't seem to have any intention of waking up himself."

"Oh hehe right..."She walked up the stairs to get ready for work and I approached Jhope."Hey...Hoseok.."I said and pushed him a little.He opened his eyes."Wake up..."What do I do if he remembers?

"Allex?"He wondered as he got up in a hurry."Where am I?"He seems like he doesn't remember anything.Thank God.

"As it seems this is the couch of my house's living room.It seems like you drank a little too much yesterday and you ended up here."I smiled a little jokingly.

"Oh I'm sorry.Did...Did I do or say anything when I was drunk?Anything weird?I don't know..ugh"He seems worried.Is he afraid of the confession,right?I can't say him.It will destroy our friendship.

"No...no you didn't.You were saying thinks about Bangtan's comeback haha.And today is the day of the mv filming so get up,go rest and get ready till noon.I'm gonna be there after school."I said and he got up.

"Are you sure you gotta come?I mean Jimin..."

"It's okay Hoseok.You really don't have to worry.I know what to do."He smiled and left.Always with his smile on.That's the Jhope I know.

*End of flashback*

"Okay let's go Allex!"I told myself.I have to at least encourage me before meeting Jimin.

I entered the studio and found Jin first.

"Hey Allex."He greeted me.

"Hey Jin.How are you?"I smiled.

"Fine.Well are you ready to meet Jimin?"

"You know what happened too uh?"

"Ehm sorry.But don't be afraid Allex.Tell him what you feel like okay?"He said and I nodded.

"Thank you Jin."I smiled and walked till the room where Jimin seems to be in.I opened the door but saw no one.I turned around and screamed since Jimin was right behind me.

"Yahh you scared me."I said but he didn't talk.

"Sorry."He then apologized coldly.I need to say something but I don't know what.He's looking at me without saying a word.What should I do?

Ehem sorry for ending this chapter here but I'll try to update soon hehe

Poor Hopie though...

I hope you liked it guys...

See you next time..~^^