Chapter 5:Dinner time!

Hi Hi everyone

I wanted to update sooner actually but some responsibilities of mine wouldn't let me to...

But I found some minutes to relax and write this chapter hehe....

Let's start ^____^

@Driiiinnnggg@

The bell of Bangtan's dorm rang as I pushed it.I'm finally in front of their house.It's the first time I'm coming here.It's new experience for me,an actual gift!Who would have thought that I could come this close with J-hope and be friends with him,then with Jin and fall in love with Jimin.So many happy and confusing feelings together.

The door suddenly opened and I saw a cute boy standing there.I know him.

"Hello..I'm Allex.J-hope told me to come here..."I managed to tell him and he smiled.

"Oh yeah hyung told me that you would come.Come in."He said and let me walk in.It's the first time I'm  talking with him.

"You probably know me but I'm Jungkook hehe."He said with such a cute smile in the end.

"Haha yeah I know you Jungkook.I'm a fan of Bangtan after all hehe."

"ALLEX!"J-hope shouted and came running towards me disturbing my conversation with the maknae.

"What happened Hoseok?"I said confused.

"Haha nothing.I'm just too happy that you came.Come on now.Let's have fun!"He smiled cheerfully and he grabbed my hand to help me walk in the dorm.

"Namjoon!"He called the leader's name as he saw him sitting on the couch in the living room playing with his phone.Namjoon is such a charismatic leader even if he's an idiot some times.I love watching him talking with the other members before the live stages.

"What is it Hope?"He asked without even looking at us.He must be too concerned about what he's doing with his phone.Could he be writing some lyrics for a new song?

"This is Allex."J-hope said my name and Namjoon's eyes suddenly turned to look at me."She's my make up artist...actually my former one..now she's Jiminie's hehe.But she's my friend and I called her here to eat dinner with us tonight."He proudly explained and the leader nodded.But he seems confused.

"Ohhh I know!You've told me about her before.Jin has told me too."Suddenly he smiled and gave me his hand.We shook hands and I smiled after bowing.

"Hello Allex."Suddenly Jin came in the living room too."I'm sorry I couldn't come to greet you earlier but I was preparing dinner."He said with a smile.

"Nah it's okay.Haha I can't wait to eat food you have cooked haha."I admitted and Jin shouted for everyone to come so we could start our dinner.Jungkook came with an excited look and behind him I could see Taehyung and Jimin.I think I'm blushing!

"Hi Allex!"Jimin said while smiling,making my heart beat fast.

"H-Hi..."I managed to say.

"You're the girl Hopie hyung invited?I've seen you at BigHit hehe."Taehyung said with his stupid but handsome smile.He is seriously so so handsome!

"Y-yes...hehe"

"Where's Suga?"Jin wondered.

"I'm here.."Suga came with a sleepy look.He must have just woken up.He's so cute like that!He's always sleeping when he has free time."Hello..?"He said while looking at me.

"H-hi..."I waved my hand lightly at him.

"She's my friend and I called her to eat with us.Her name is Allex."J-hope explained and Suga nodded.They all sat down except me and Jin.I insisted to help him bring the food and at last he agreed.After everything was ready we ate.It was so delicious!Seriously Jin must think of becoming a professional cook when he's older.I could eat without feeling embarrassed of Jimin seating across me since the boys where doing stupid things and I was laughing with my heart.After the dinner we sat at the couch to watch a movie.Taehyung really wanted to see one and J-hope wouldn't let me go home so I stayed and watched the action movie.

"Oh it's already 10 pm...I need to go home."I said quite sad since I wanted to stay a little more.

"I will walk you home!"J-hope said and grabbed his jacket.

"Nah it's okay.I can go alone."I said since I don't want to tire him.

"I can't let a lady walk alone in the night.Hehe..."He laughed and I nodded.

"Then let's go.Bye guys...I had a great time tonight...and I'm sorry if I was a bother.Thank you!"I bowed.

"Are you kidding me?You're not a bother at all.You can come again."Namjoon told me with an encouraging smile.

"You're welcome here anytime.Good night for now!~"Suga said while walking to his bedroom to go sleep.

"Come again.Let's watch some anime together!"Taehyung did some of his funny,stupid aegyo making me laugh.

"Haha thank you so much guys."I smiled.

"We'll see you at BigHit!"Jungkook said and waved at me.

"Yeah see ya."Jin winked.

"Let's go then."J-hope said but I felt like something was missing.Where is Jimin?

"Goodnight..."I said still hoping for Jimin to appear.

"I'm walking you home too!Wait for me!"The moment I heard Jimin's voice I felt like jumping.So sudden!

"I-it's okay."I said but the truth is I want him to come.

"No!I mean Hopie will have to come home alone so...yeah that's all."His words made me somehow sad.Did I expect too much for him?Did I waited for him to say that he wants to come for me?I don't know but this somehow made me sad...but still happy....

The walk till her house in the next chapter cause I can't write anymore right now!>

I hope you liked it everyone...

See you next time...~^_____^~