₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[ chapter 10 ] ⌒⌒

Your POV

i suddenly remember the thought of sunoo's lost twin brother, i don't know why i suddenly thought of that topic, i should ask him

"sunoo, what happened to your twin brother?" i asked while i put my chopsticks down. i looked at sunoo, he seems a bit scared? 

"u-um yeah about him..." he said as he started to play with his hands. 

"i'll tell you later alright? lets just enjoy this first" sunoo said as he put a sushi in his mouth and chewed it.

"okay i'm sorry for asking" i said while i look at sunoo

"its okay, now eat" sunoo said while holding ramyeon infront of me. why is he so kind? well i ate it anyways. 

time skip, you both finish eating and you wash the dishes

Sunoo POV

while she was washing the dishes, i went to look for some drinks in her mini fridge, and wow thats a lot of milkis 

( its in russian cause i cant find one in korean )

i got one of each flavor, so i got 4 cans of milkis and put it on the table beside the bed

i got one of each flavor, so i got 4 cans of milkis and put it on the table beside the bed. it was still cold so its fine. 

i set up her bed and i opened the tv. i sat down waiting for myunghee. i was bored so i took a few selfies. while i was taking selfies, the door opened.

"hey sunoo! im done washing the plates" she said as she posed behind me, so i took a pic obviously. she smiled so happily, i didnt realize that i was already smiling as well. 

the girl jumped on the bed and got the blanket. she looked so soft.. 

"what do you wanna watch myu?" i asked while getting the peach milkis.

"hmm.. maybe megan is missing? a lot of people are watching it and its horror. seems fun!" myunghee said while getting the remote control

"MEGAN IS- okay sure we can watch that" i said. 

i saw some videos about that movie, they said its traumatizing. oh well im not that scared cause its probably not as bad as witnessing 2 murders before my own eyes. 2 murders by my now lost twin brother. he killed 2 girls that liked me, until now i don't know why. if you are wondering how they died, well the first girl was stabbed with a dull knife, so it would hurt more. the other girl, im not quite sure how she died because she was trapped in a small room. though i could hear her blood flowing out of her and screaming for help. i couldnt help her or else i would be in her shoes. 

i just wish that he is really gone and went off somewhere else, or better he could be dead now. 

Your POV

i was about to play the movie then i saw sunoo in deep thought, he looked kinda scared

"hey sunoo you alright?" i asked while patting his back.

"oh yeah im fine, i just suddenly thought of something. anyways should we start the movie?" sunoo asked as he opened the can of milkis he had with him

"sure sure" i said. 

i played the movie and i got my rilakkuma stuff toy and hugged it. the movie was going fine, it was boring in the start. i guess something has to happen by now

just then i felt sunoo poking my cheek. 

"huh-" i said but i got cut off

"want a drink?" sunoo asked me still poking my cheeks.

"sure why not" i told sunoo while putting down my stuff toy.

"okay say aaa" sunoo said holding the peach milkis infront of my mouth. i did what he said and i opened my mouth. he let me drink the soda and i took it from him. i looked inside the can seeing it half empty

"hey sunoo why is this half empty?" i asked sunoo, tapping his shoulders.

"oh thats mine but you can take it" sunoo said while getting another can.

"wait whAT? I DRANK FROM YOUR-" i said but sunoo shushed me

"shh, its fine i dont mind i know you like that flavor too" sunoo laughed as he pulled me closer to him, making my face lean on his shoulders. he smells so sweet

i went back to paying attention on the movie. i already finished the drink so i put it down on the floor near my bed. then when i was kinda sleepy, my eyes were blinking slowly. then theres a damn jumpscare in the movie. i obviously screamed because i wasn't expecting that. then i felt two pairs of arms around my waist hugging me. i realized it was sunoo. he put my head on his chest and he just hugged me for a while. i wasn't going to complain because he feels so comforting.

"mmm.. i just wanna stay like this forever" i unknowingly said.

Sunoo POV

i felt blood rushing up my face, i opened my phone camera and realized that im as red as a tomato. i looked at myunghee not realizing she slept in my arms. i took 3 selfies of us. i lied down beside her and i went on my phone messaging my friends.