Dating Headcanons: Silver

What up i feel like writing about the first edgelord.
I recently started playing Soul Silver so I got his personality pretty well. How many times has this jerk pushed me???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- As expected he is a fricking tsundere

-You hug or even just touch him his face is redder than his hair, and he may just push you off of him depending on what stage of dating you two are on.

- He doesn't do PDA, ahem, "It shows weakness," so he says, but when you two are alone he will hug you... he is kind of touch starved.

- He realized he liked you a bit after your final battle with him. He nearly confessed after you fought Claire and Lance together.

- He actually thought you and Ethan were dating for the longest time. He found himself oddly ecstatic when he found out his thoughts were wrong.

- Even though he had tsundere tendencies, he is able to spit out a compliment every now and then.

- If you ever fall asleep on top of him he will contemplate his life, then won't move an inch.

- He gets jealous very easily, especially if you're around Ethan. Even though he does know that you two are just friends.

- First kiss was kind of awkward, he didn't know what he was doing, although he gets better the more you two kiss.

- Do you sing? If so he loves listening to you. He does occasionally mention that he likes your voice.

-He doesn't say I love you very often, but when he does it's one of the most wholesome things you'll experience.

- Though most of the time it's when he needs to just let out his emotions out. He bottles them up and it just breaks loose some days. After you comfort him he'll just say how much he loves you...

Then deny he said anything of the sort the next day.

-  The thing is he knows he wants to marry you when the both of you are old enough.

- Often if he thinks he's alone he'll play with his pokemon. If you bring this up to him, he will deny it.

"I can really tell you love your pokemon a lot Silver!"
"I- What I don't love them what are you-"
"Tell that to your Golbat-"

- If you're ever feeling down, or depressed he's a pretty good person to vent to. He knows those feeling all to well.

- His favorite dates with you are home alone watching a movie. That way he can show you some affection.

- If you ever ask him for something, or mention something you want he will not hesitate to get it for you.

"Here I know you said you wanted this-"

"That's sweet Silver... but i just said that like 15 minutes ago-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now i like writing these, it's easier and i don't have to think of a entire plot. Since their short I shouldn't run out of motivation to write them :)

Hopefully-