☆Saturn x Reader☆

Requested by the wonderful: @N0xi0us

Thanks so much for this Request Saturn is one of my favorite Sinnoh men and I don't see enough content of him! 

◇ - Mentions of Blood and injury

♡ - Reader is Gender Neutral

____________________________

As far as you knew you had known Saturn your whole life. Your parents were friends and so you two were constantly around each other. You always looked forward to seeing him, you two being a bit of a chaotic duo or so your babysitters would call you.Saturn was a brilliant child, albeit if he didn't let his ego get in the way. He was very good at coming up with ways to tourture them.So most Babysitters In your area refused to watch you two together.

As you two grew older you never drifted apart as most would've expected, in fact you two became much closer. Although the chaos that would ensue from you two being together would never falter. 

You were well on your way to becoming a Pokemon trainer, your first Pokemon being gifted to you by Saturn on your 16th Birthday. You traveled around Sinnoh for a short whole collecting a few gym badges, but challenging gyms wasn't for you. You also found yourself missing Saturn as you continued, constantly wishing he could come with you but... his parents never let him. So you two had to resort to writing letters, it wasn't the most convenient thing ever but he constantly sent you photos as you traveled, mostly of his crogunk. 

When you finally came home he was the first to greet you, running to give you a big hug as soon as you were in his sights. That was when you realized you had fallen for him. 

You two continued to hang out together, him telling you how much he missed you as things went back to normal. Then... one day he became a bit more distant... and then a little more... till you barely saw him anymore. You could tell he felt guilty about leaving you like this, something was eating him up everytime he saw you, but there was something he couldn't bring himself to tell you. 

"... Saturn... I'm starting to worry about you." You said one day as you two got the chance to hang out again. He stayed quiet for a moment, guilt visible in his eyes as he attempted to figure out what to say. "Sorry... I... got a job." He eventually said, "You did? Why didn't you tell me? I could've come seen you." You replied, his gaze shifted off to the side, you tilted your head... he was still hiding something. "It's not a normal job per say." He replied. "Saturn... what exactly are you doing?" 

He collected his thoughts for a moment. "Have you ever heard about Team Galactic?"

-

That's where it started, how you joined Team Galactic. While Cyrus' views weren't entirely something you agreed with, but you couldn't help but believe that maybe... maybe he could create a better world for all of you. Besides you were only really there for Saturn anyway, he asked you to join after he told you about his place there. 

You first started as a grunt slowly rising in the ranks until you were finally promoted to a Commander, finally getting the chance to be around Saturn without having to work around both your different schedules.  

Eventually you two lucked out and you were put on an assignment together. Lake Valor, find Mesprit. 

"Do we really have to plant a bomb?" You said quietly, watching as two grunts walked to the lake ready to place it. "It's what Cyrus commanded us to do." Saturn replied, his hands behind his back as he watched. "I know but... what about the Pokemon living in there, they could get hurt or..." You stopped before you could finish, not wanting to think about it. Saturn placed his hand on your shoulder "You don't have to watch if you don't want to." He said quietly, you nodded and turned around a few moments later a loud explosion went off and the water cleared, revealing the earth beneath it.