Chap24: DMWTB Pt. 4

**Beys Pov

It has been about a week since I came home from LA and the whole Wendy thing and the live chat. i been on twitter lately and my children are still dragging people. i guess they cant help it. they have gotten a little calmer. There new thing is finding out the persons address and sending pizza to there house. Crazy right.

Right now i am waiting for Jay to bring my food home so i can eat. right now, my feet hurt, i have a headache, the baby is kicking the shit out of me, im sleeply, my back hurts, and i am craving lays potato chips and vanilla ice cream.

a little while after thinking about my pains jay came in with my food. he brought me some pizza from Mellow Mushroom with a chef salad. he gave me my food and i went to the kitchen to eat.

TWO HOURS LATER

i just woke up from my nap. im hungry again. this baby is pucking my nerves.

B: JAY!!!

J: YES.

B: COME HERE!

Jay walked in the room and looked at me like i had three heads.

B: what

J:what was you yelling for i was in the other room.

B: oh my bad. can you get my some chips and ice cream please.

J: sure

I got up and went to the bathroom. i walked in the living room and sat on couch as I watched jay make my ice cream.

As he turned around he jumped and dropped the chips all over the floor. i was pissed because that was the only bag of chips we had in the house.

J: lord Beyonce you scared me.

B: YOU DROPPED MY DAMN CHIPS.

J: im sorry. you want me to go get some more.

B: just give me my damn ice cream and go get my chips.

J: okay ill be back.

B: shut the hell up

**Jay POV

i swear these mood swing make me want to punch the shit out of Bey but since i love her and i am part of the reason that she is having mood swings i am going to let it swing. i jumped in the car and went to the store. Once i got to the store i walked in and went straight to the chip aisle. i grabbed 3 bags of plain lays potato chips and went to go pay for it.

Cashier: 5.29 sir.

I gave her a twenty and told her to keep the change. As I was walking out the store I heard someone call me by my government name.

??: Shawn, Shawn

i turned around and seen this dude running towards me. i got a little nervous and then noticed we were in the store so he wouldnt do anything stupid surround by other people.

??: hello, my name is Michael I am a huge fan.

J: oh man wassup

I dapped him up or whateva and he just kept staring a me so now im just like..

J: so do you want a autograph or something.

Michael: oh sure. i called you by your goverment name because i didnt want everyone to know and then yeah.

J: i appreaciate it man

i gave him the paper i signed and left the store and he went his seperate ways. i got back to my car and drove home. once i got home i went to the kitchen to put the chips away and get Bey some chips. i went back to the living room and i didnt see my wife. i went back to the bedroom and heard sobs coming from the bathroom.

i walked to the bathroom door and opened it. i seen bey on the floor curled up in a ball crying. her hair was all over the place and her eyes where blood shot red. she still managed to look beautiful.

Anyways, i dropped the chips and ran to her side to comfort her.

B: i thought you left me her *whisper*

J: i would never leave you baby

**Bey POV

i thought he left and was never coming back. i thought i was going to raise this baby all by myself. im a bitch in the afternoon and i can be really mean towards you but its not my fault. its this damn baby. this baby got me doing all types of stuff and being mean to EVERYBODY. that is why everyone is going to leave me and i am going to die alone because Shawn is going to leave and my family wont want to deal with my mean ass. the thought of me being alone made me cry even harder.

B: *sobbing uncontrollably*

J: babe im not going to leave you.

B: yes you were going to leave me because I am always yelling at you and you don't like me anymore because im a meanie.

J: we have been together for almost 11 years now. do you really think I am going to leave you Beyoncé over some damn chips.

B:.....

J: you are not going no where and neither am I so stop all that crying and give me a hug.

I turned around and gave him and hug.

J: you know I love you right?

B: yes.

I turned to face him and he was smiling from ear to ear. I returned the smile and planted a soft kiss on his lip. I got up and went to the kitchen to finish my ice cream. jay was right behind me. By the time I got to the kitchen my ice cream was melted.

J: you want me to fix you some ice cream and chips babe.

B: yes please

i went and sat down while jay went to the kitchen to fix the ice cream.

B: baby did you check the mail.

J: no you want me to?

no shit Shawn. i want you to check the mail

B: I got it baby just finish making my food.

I walked outside and I seen this black van with tended window that was just sitting there. I don't think it was my neighbors because i have met them before and we know each other.

Well I was not going to wait for something bad to happen so I got the mail and went back in the house.

B: JAAAY

J: yes baby. what's wrong

B: someone is outside in the lawn across the street. i think you should go check that out.

J: i call someone to check it out babe . your ice cream and chips is in the kitchen. let me see the mail.

B: ok thank you

i handed him the mail and went to the kitchen to get my ice cream when i noticed that i did not want it anymore, i put the ice cream in the freezer and went to the living room to watch a movie.

I put in What's Love Got To Do With It and just sat on the couch with my feet up. Jay came and sat beside me.

B: whats was in the mail babe.

J: just bills but something did come for you in the mail

he handed me a envelope that read " New York Police Department". I opened the letter and it read

Dear Beyoncé Knowles Carter,

This letter is to notify you that you are being sued by Wendy Joan Williams due to the injuries you have caused. Your court date will be on February 25, 2012.

I just stop reading. Is she serious.? She really thought she was going to get some money from me. Well she got another thing coming.

________________________________________________________

Its been along day without you my friend. Naw but fr i have not updated in the longest and i am so sorry. i think now that i am out of school and stuff i will have more updated. I will do my best and a new book is coming soon. I promise.

- iwokeuplikediss_

IG: morgs.ash (HMU)