Chap12: Im bout that H-Town

**Bey Pov

I woke up this morning with tears stains on my pillow and puffy eyes.

I got up and went downstairs.. all this time I've been at my condo which is about two blocks down the street from Jay house.

The thought of Jay made me sigh. Lord knows I miss him but how could he do this to me. get another girl pregnant and then ask me am I being unfaithful. then he gone text me that she aborted it.. that's what his dumb ass get now he out there alone.

I got out of bed and brush my teeth and washed by face and put on my robe. I went downstairs and said hello to my chef because lord knows I can't cook.

B: Hey Robert how are you this morning.

Rob: I'm good and you.

B: I'm great... so what you cook me this morning.

Rob: I just made some pancakes and Bacon but if that's not good I can-

B: no that's just fine thanks you.

Rob: your welcome.

I grabbed my food of the counter and went in the living room to eat. I sat down and watched the news. I'm telling you New York is crazy. Good thing I live in a good part of New York. As I was watching TV I noticed it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I must have slept in because of all the crying I did yesterday. I went to the kitchen and put my dishes away I went to go get my phone and seen that I had 3 miss calls from Jay. I'm not sure of how he thinks I am going to get over something overnight . this all just went down yesterday. he thought it would help when he said she aborted the baby..

I sat down on the bed and got a call from Solo

**Phone Convo

B: Hey boo

Solo: Hey Thu how you doing

B: Im good

Solo: okay so now could you tell me why you were crying yesterday.

B: how about you come over and I will explain it all.

Solo: okay how about 10 minutes

B: you know you not going to get here in 10 minutes .

Solo: I'm already out the house I'm around the block from you...

B: Oh Okay .

Solo: see you in 10

B: Kay *hangs up*

**End Convo

I went upstairs and took a quick shower and put on some sweat pants and a Holy Grail shirt. I put my hair a messy bun and went back downstairs. Time I sat down Solo was at the door. I got up and opened the door.

B: Hey boo

Solo: Hey Thu

We walked in the living room and sat down on the couch.

B: where you been

Solo: I just came from a meeting but I was on my way home.

B: oh what Y'all meet for.

Solo: I might me going on a tour

B: Oh okay that's cool

Solo: yeah... so what happened last night.

B: okay to make a long story short he fuck this girl out of anger and got her pregnant and he ask me was the baby his. I would tell you who he got pregnant with but you will probably try to kill her. and he text me last night and told me she aborted it and now he is expect me to get back with him...it ain't happening.