Chap15: ALWAYS be Prepared

**Bey Pov

I am now on my way to the rehearsal for the BET awards. I called Julius because I didn't feel like driving but he was assisting Jay

I wonder what he was up to to the point where he got Julius. I hope he hasn't moved on.. I might just be talking crazy. I got in my Rolls Royce that my baby bought for my birthday and went to rehearsal.

When I got there of course everyone was their because I was late.

Ty: where the hell have you been.

B: minding my got damn business.

Ty: your business is here bitch

B: shut up Ty *laughing*

Frank: (Frank is the choreographer for Beyonce if you didn't know that) Alright can we get down to business.

B: okay um you can plan all the songs and stuff and just run them over me and I will approve of them and then we can go to the outfits for the concert. okay

Everyone: okay.

***

Frank: Alright Bey I think we got it.

B: alright.

Frank: so I think we can do Upgrade U, Crazy in Love, and we will do some choreography to That how you like it Huh..

B: okay so tomorrow we can call the dancers and get the dance down and get the lighting and the set so that we will be prepared.. umm someone need to call BET to tell them I am performing. Is the stage open for rehearsal.?

Frank: Umm Yes I think so.

B: well I need you to know so because I need to get a feel of the stage and does anyone know if I am nominated for anything.?

MT: Yes I think you're nominated for like 4 things.

B: okay so I need a outfit for red carpet also.. and that is it..

Frank: okay cool.

B: mama you making my outfit.

MT: for what

B: for my performance and I need the dancers outfits too.

MT: okay how many dancers are there.

B: there are six dancers and one of me..

MT: alright I can do that.. I will draw something first.

B: okay and Ty I need you for my red carpet outfit.

Ty: you know I got you boo.

B: okay good..

*

*

5 hours has gone by and we still haven't got anything done. The only thing we have done was ate and talked.

B: so is ANYTHING done for the lighting.

Light man: No

B: okay let me see the set.

He showed me the set and I immediately knew what I wanted.

B: Okay went I come out I want a shadow light on me (the light that she had for her introduction at the VMA'S when she did love on top and announced she was prego) then I will sing Deja Vu for the intro (like she did for her I am... World Tour when she came out) ( I am putting y'all to the test) Frank add that in the set list..

Frank: Okay

B: and then I want it to change to gold like I had for The Beyonce Experience when I performed upgrade u I want the same lighting for that song.