Chap13: That's Personal

A WEEK LATER

**Bey Pov

I woke up this morning remembering that I had a interview with Oprah today at 3 it is now 10 in the morning so I might want to get going. I told Ty to be over here by 11 so we can ride together to the show.

I got out of bed and sighed I went to the bathroom and took a shower and put on a pink jogging suit. I didn't put on any makeup and put by hair in a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and put some shades on and went to the living room. it is now 10:45 and Ty should be here and minute now. I heard a knock on the door and Ty and Solo was at the door. where the hell did Solo come from.

Ty: Hey boo ohh you look a hot mess.. good thing you got me. what you got to eat *walks in the kitchen*

B: Ty shut up. Hey solo

Solo: Hey.. I bet you wondering why I'm here

B: I don't care but I didn't expect you to come.

Solo: well I'm just here just because I wanted to support you.

B: well thanks.

Ty: *walks in the living room* why don't you got nothing in your fridge.

B: because I would usually have my chef cook and he get the food.. but be off today.

Ty: rich bitch..

B: I love you too.. Y'all ready Julius outside waiting for us.

Ty: let's go den...

and with that we left I took a hour and thirty minutes to get to Oprah's studio. we finally arrived and we went to the back to get dressed.

Ty: alright what dress you want to put on.

B: umm I want that one.

I picked out a black dress that was beaded at the top and had one strap it was long.

Ty: alright sit down so I can do your hair and make up.

I sat down and Ty did my hair. he flat ironed it and put half up and half down. he then did some natural make up. he put some mascara on and eyeliner just little and I had eye shadow that matched my skin tone.

I got to admit I looked pretty.

Solo:.you looking sexy Bey.

B: you didn't even see the dress yet

Solo: but you look pretty like that..

B:.well thanks.

Ty: go put on your dress your on in 30.

B:.okay .

I went to go put in my dress and I instantly got nervous. I sat in my chair that had my name on the back and looked at myself in the mirror

What if I mess up?

What if I fall on my way out?

What if she doesn't like me?

What if I choke or a dress malfunction?

all these thought were running through my head. I started to hyperventilate . I guess I was loud because Solo came rushing in.

Solo: Thu Thu what's wrong..

B: she don't like me *crying*

Solo: TY..!

Ty: yea what's wrong..

Solo: stay in her I got to make a call

Ty: okay.. Bey calm down