Chap19: You done messed up now

**Bey Pov

I can't believe I am pregnant.. this is my third chance.. I am so excited but me and Jay are just sitting here trying to sink in what the doctor just told us. I don't know what is running through Jay mind.. but I hope he is not mad.

J: I'm going to be a father.

B: I know baby.. I'm so excited *tears up*

J: I don't know what to say

B: you're not mad are you..

J: of course not I am just so overwhelmed with emotion I am speechless.

B: I'm so excited to be a mom again.. im sure she will be perfect..

J: I know HE will be just right..

B: Yeah and I will get HER dressed up and stuff this is going to be fun..

J: HE is going to be in basketball and football and maybe HE can take after my rap skills.

B: sorry to burst your bubble but it's going to a girl.

J: sorry to rain on your parade but it's going to boy.

B: whatever Jay but until we know what it is we are calling it our minion okay..?

J: why we got to call it minion..

B: because that's cute..

J: okay Bey.. you ready to go..

B: yeah..

*

*

*

*

4 months later

**Bey Pov

I am now 4 months pregnant and fatter than ever... I have a interview with Wendy Williams today.. I don't want to go on her show because she is a little bitch. All she do is talk about people and don't expect anyone to do anything (sorry had to put my feelings in there. A/N) anyways, the interview is about 10 hours from now so we are on the way to her studio now which is in LA

B: babe hurry up the jet is waiting on us..

J: okay babe let's go.

We walked out the house and Julius was waiting on them.. they jumped in the car and Jay told Julius where to go and we were off.

About a hour later we arrived at the clearport were the jet was.. of course the jet was private. Me and Jay hoped out the car and of course the paps were there.

BEY OVER HERE..

BOY OR GIRL

OVER HERE JAY

CONGRATS BEY.

BEY OVER THE SHOULDER..

Julius had us safe and we got on the jet.. When we got on the jet and I plopped on the couch because my feet was hurting like a bitch. Oh.. and in the last check up we found out that we are have a baby.. wait for it.... boy.

I am so excited. I already have some names in mind. I know Jay is more excited then me that we are having a boy and ever since they said we were having a boy he bad been throwing it in my face...

My thoughts were interrupted when Jay said something.

B: what you say babe.

J: I said are you okay.. you look lifeless..