Chap14: 100 Problems

(This chapter picks up right from the last one so... yeah)

B: What the fuck are you doing in my got damn house and how did you get out of jail?

Lyn: Bey calm down.. I'm just here to get what I want.

B: and what do you want.

Lyn: I want you. Look, Rihanna is Nothing like you. she was just my way of getting back at you and I thought that was going you make you jealous and fall back into my arms but it's hitting me that you have moved on and you really love him and I am not going to let that fly.

B: umm can you please leave my house.

Lyn: not until I get what I want..

B: Lyndell you are going to force me to call the-

I was interrupted by his lips touching mine I pulled back immediately. he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and took me to the bedroom. I was kicking and screaming and hitting him. Once we got to the bedroom he threw me down on the bed. I tried sit up but he pushed me back down and climbed on top of me.

B: please let me go your hurting me *screaming and crying*

Lyn: shut up

B: LET ME GOO.!!

Lyn: *slaps Bey* now... shut the fuck up

B: ....

after that I gave up I was just silently crying and waiting for someone to save which I doubt.

He pulled his pants down and pulled a condom out of his wallet. I was scared so I tried to act like I was sleep.

Lyn: bey

B:...

Lyn: Bey..

B: .....

Lyn: BEY.!!!

I didn't so he stuck all of his manhood into me.. I screamed because it hurts so bad. I haven't had sex in weeks.

Lyn: I knew you where up..

B: please Lyndell your hurting me...

Lyn: shut up.. *thrusting hard*

**Solo Pov

Bey would usually text me when she got home but it's been 2 hours since she dropped me off... she probably was sleepy. I went to go get my phone so I could call Bey.

**Bey Pov

He is still thrusting in and out of me and I am still in pain. I heard my phone ring and tried to reach for it but Lyndell took it and threw it at the wall and it smash into pieces.

*

*

He has been thrusting in and out of me about 1 hour and he has came at least 4 times and I have not came once. His sex is horrible.. I see why Rihanna want my man dick because she ain't got none poor thing.

**Solo Pov

I have called Bey 100 times and it rolled straight to voice mail 99 times. the first time it rang 3 times and it went to voice mail. I am so worried about her so what do I do.. get the crew including Jay to meet up at my house.

Ty: why did you call me over here

Jay: yeah what's wrong

Solo: I think something is wrong with Bey *low voice*

Jay: WHAT..!

Solo: I have been calling her ever since she dropped me off and I didn't get not one answer.