Chap 21: Dont mess with them Beys

**Bey Pov

I just woke up to throw up.. this morning sickness is killing me.. after I got done puking my brains out I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.. I walked in the kitchen and there was no sign of Jay. I didn't see him in the bed nor the bathroom so just be sure I went to go check again but nothing..

B: BABY

J: YES.

B: WHERE ARE YOU

J: I'M IN MY OFFICE

I should have know that's where he was. He has been there a lot lately.. I walked in his office and grabbed him from behind

B: good morning baby

J: good morning.. how you feel baby

B: I just got done puking so I am still recovering.. you fix me something to eat..

J: no but I can

B: actually I want to go out and eat.

J: okay where.

B: mmmmm Ihop

J: okay let go get dressed..

I wobbled up the steps and went in the closet.. I picked out a white shirt with a red blazer and a cheetah print scarf that would cover up my bump with some jeans and my heel.. my husband tells me not to where heels because it's not good for my back, but it's hard for me to stop so I just wear them. When I looked at my outfit and I was satisfied so I went to go take a shower.

When I got out the shower I had a towel wrapped around me. I did my make you and curled my hair in some loose curls and went to get dressed. I walked out the bathroom and was greeted by my husband sitting on the bed fully dressed ready to go. I looked at him and he looked at me with a smirk on his face. I went back in the closet and got some underwear and a bra. I lotioned my body and put my clothes on and went back outside with my shoes, shades, and purse in my hand.

J: you not wearing those heels are you.

B: why

J: Bey.... You are pregnant and can not wear heel. It can hurt you back..

B: please baby

J: no

B: okay how about this.. I will carry some flip flop with me and time I complain about my back I will change my shoes.

J: okay but one complaint and the flops are going on.

B: *smiling* okay thank-you babe..

J: and hurry up.. I'm hungry

B: if you hungry... Don't you think I'm hungry too.

J: true

B: exactly

I sat on the bed and put my heels on. I them got some flip flops,my wallet, phone, shades, water bottle, and make up kit and stuffed it in my purse.. I grabbed my other shaded off the counter and put them on and was ready to go..

B: you ready

J: yeah let's go..

We hopped in my Rollz but of course he didn't let me drive and we were off to Ihop.

The paps where everywhere when we got there.. how did they know we were going to at Ihop today.

B: gosh how I hate papparazi

J: you signed up for it babe

B: sure I did..Let's go

We pushed throw the crowd of hungry paps just wanting a quick pic of me and jay... I don't understand why they are so interested in our lives. We are just like everybody else.

*

We are now sitting down eating.. I got a pancake with eggs and hashbrowns and Jay got a omelet. we ate talked and laughed about god knows what and we left.

J: So babe what should we do today.

B: um i really want to go visit the mueseum today .

J: okay which one do you want to go to.

i was interupped by my phone ringing.

**Phone Convo

B: Hello.?

?: hello my name is Glenn Howard is this Beyonce Carter.

B: Yes. how may i help you.

Glenn: hello Mrs.Carter, i am Wendy Williams Doctor and i am calling to inform you that Wendy is in very critical condition and she thinks it is your fault,

B: and why does she think it is my fault.

Glenn: you were recently on her show correct.

B: yes.

Glenn: well yesterday about 200 people broke into her studio because of some tging she said on the show yesterday about your pregnancy.

B: ok. what does that have to do with me.

Glenn: she believes that you requested people to come beat her.

B: What .. i would never do that.

Glenn: wel she thinks you do.

B: okay.. um thanks for the call and i will get in contact with her to explain this whole situation.

Glenn: alright have a nice day

B: you to.

**End Phone Convo

Omg was all i could thing. i cant believe someone got into her studio. knowing like i know it was Beyhive that got into her studio. but then again what does that have to do with me . i did not resquest anybody to do anything to that lady even thought i was thinking about it.

J: Bey.. what wasd that about.

B: My fans broke into Wendy Williams studio and someone just called me and told me she is critical condition.

J: ............Damn. your fans are crazy.

B: Those my little ride ordie babies.

After that we finished up our breakfast and headed back to the car.

When i got in the car i pulled up twitter and my feed was BLOWING UP. Usuallly i have my notifications of because my phone goes off alll the damn time and that could be annoying.

As i was scrolling through my feed i seen all types of death threats, pictures, and just hateful thing about Wendy William because of what she said on the show.

@Cupcake101: Wendy done messed up now.. #RIPWendy

@BeyhiveATL: I know good and HELL well that the man faced bitch is not talking about my Queen .. Bitch you better hide. Beyhive is coming for you. #RIPWendy

@QueenSlayonce: Beyhive about to rip you a new a**hole #RIPWendy

@***BeyHive: Wendy got the f*king nerve to talk about Bey on Live Television in her fucking face then go off air and say some slick Sh*t . And ON TOP OF ALL THAT HAVE THE QUEEN CRYING ABOUT SOME SHIT YOU SAID.. hell naw death to you bitch #RIPWendy

@BeyStan4Lifee: Wendy.. BOW DOWN OR GET PUT DOWN BITCH #RIPWendy.

these were a few of the post i seen about wendy but there were so any more. To be honest i had to laugh at them because who knew my fans are so crazy. i was jsut still trying to figure out why she would pin it on me though. i didnt do anything.

_______________________________

so i hoped you liked it ... and all the twitter stuff i came up with but if you wanted to see REAL beyhive drag someone on twitter (which is probably so much worst than this) look it up.

thank you for reading and all that corny shit. and i will see you next timme. bye bitches

Go follow me on IG: @thatchic.morgann