Chap16: Why You.!

**Bey Pov

Today is the day of the BET Awards and I am stressed out. We have not been on the stage to do music check or to practice. we have practiced a lot and everyone have has the dance down packed. But I have no clue what the stage looks like or anything. so we are going to have to squeeze in sometime before the show starts. But right now I am going to meet everyone just to make sure everything is ready.

I get there and everyone is there Tom, Mama Tina, Frank, Solo, Kelly, Angie,Ty, Mike (stage manager for Bey... not his real name though), and the dancers. When I went over all the people I was missing one person.... Jay.

**Jay Pov

I heard Bey was performing tonight and of course I am going to be there.. what she doesn't know I am performing too.

I have been rehearsing for the longest time and all I'm doing is raping..

I get to the studio and ever since the media assumed that me and Bey broke up Keisha has been flirting like crazy.. see watch this.

Keisha: Hey babe *smirking*

J: how many time do I have to tell you, you are not my babe *putting air quotations around babe*

Keisha: why not.. you broke with that other piece of shit.

J: watch your got damn mouth and don't talk about my wife like that.

I said that a little loud taking up for my wife. She got scared and rolled her eyes.

J: and don't be rolling your eyes at me because I can always fire yo ass.

Keisha: sorry sir.

J: I bet you is.

I walked in the studio and sat at the booth. I went to look for a beat and I found a good one. I went in the Booth and started recording..

I heard motha fuckas saying they made hov

made hov say 'okay so make another hov'

niggas wasn't playing there day role

So we parted ways like Ben and J-Lo

(I just noticed that the year doesn't match the song nor album but.. bare with me...)

*

*

I don't think it's meant to be, B

But she loves her work more than she loves me

and Honestly, at twenty-three (not the age in the book she 30 in the book)

I would probably love my work more than I did she.

so we ain't we, it's me and her

cause what she prefer over me is work

and that's where we differ

so I have to give her free time even if it hurts

so breathe, mami, it's deserved

You've been put on this earth

to be all you can be like the reserved

and me? my time in the army, it's served

so I have to allow she, her time to serve

the time's now for her, in time, she'll mature.

and maybe we can be we again like we were

finally, my times to short to share

and to ask her now, it ain't fair

so yeah, she lost one

**