Chap20: Heart to Millions

Two Days Later

At Bey and Jay House

**Bey Pov

Today is the day we do the online chat (just to let you know this chapter will be kinda short because..... I don't know but yeah) To be honest I am nerves about it because this is the day I will let everyone know about my two other babies.. I know I said two.. I haven't told Jay about the other baby.. but I havent told anyone about the other baby. I guess I should tell him before the live chat today.

I got out of bed after I cleared my head of all my thoughts and went downstairs. I seen Jay sitting in the couch watching the game. I went behind the couch and put my arms around his chest

B: good morning baby.

J: good morning..how are you..

B: I'm good *kisses Jay*

I went around the couch and sat in his lap..

B: what you cook this morning..

J: nothing I just woke up.. you want me to go cook something..

B: Shawn you know I am 4 months pregnant damn near 5 and I got to wake up to nothing to eat.. really.

J: I'm sorry babe what do you want to eat.

B: I really don't care I just need something to eat..and make sure you cook enough.

J: okay babe I got you.

I went upstairs and got in the shower. With me being pregnant this is a struggle. Once I got out the shower I grabbed some underwear and a bra and put my babies throwback Jersey on. I went back downstairs and seen food on the table.

B: is everything done baby

J: yeah

Time he said that I sat down and dug in..

B: *mouth full of Bacon* Oh and babe I got to talk to you about something when I done.. *bites her pancakes*

J: babe stop talking with your mouth full it's not attractive.

B: shut up.. you know you love me..

J: mmm

After I got done eating me and Jay went in the living room and sat down talking about the live chat today.

J: so when are we going to start.

B: I don't know when I feel like it..

J: okay... what did you have to talk to me about.

B: oh well.

I guess I got to tell him now..

B: you remember when we were in the plane I said I got pregnant twice before this baby.

J: yeah. I was going to ask you about that.

B: well.. when I was 16 I had a boyfriend. Lyndell and when we were together he would always ask me for sex and at 16 I just wasn't ready.. well one day I found out that he cheated so of course I broke up with him.. After that he asked me to come over so that he could apologize but I didn't go because I didn't want a apology. So he came to my house and nobody was home because my mom and dad were working and Solo had to stay after school.. When he got there he bombard me and basically raped me. About 2 weeks later I found I was pregnant.. and he made me abort it because he didnt want a baby and my mom never knew so yeah..*crying*

J: baby I am so sorry.. *hugs Bey* why didn't you tell anyone.

B: because I was scared of what he would do to me.