A new Autobot

When the alarm sounded everyone that wasn't already outside scrambled to get out there to figure out what was going on, while some thought it might be a false alarm, while others thought that they were under attack. Bella got outside as very quickly and was well prepared since she was kind of hoping that it was a Decepticon, because why else would the alarm go off, it was obviously a Decepticon. So once everyone was outside and saw the what was going on when they looked up and saw the flying object that looked like the Decepticon Thundercracker. Everyone got out their weapons and waited for Optimus' and Ultra Magnus' signal to fire. But neither of them gave the word to open fire, which made everyone wonder what they were doing, but they also found it odd that the Decepticons was not firing on them, and that there were no signs of any other Decepticons.

        It was also odd that the Decepticon was only flying around in circles around the base, without doing anything at all, which made them all scratch their heads in confusion. Then all of a sudden Optimus told Powerglide to go check it out, but to not get to close, since they did not know why it was just flying around in circles. Powerglide did as he was told and Transformed and flew off towards the object, but also making sure that he didn't get to close to it. Once Powerglide was close enough to the object to see what and who it was he contacted Optimus through comms.

"Optimus I am close enough to see who it is." Powerglide said.

"Who is it?" Optimus asked.

"I don't know." Powerglide answered.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Optimus asked.

"Well it doesn't look like a Decepticon." Powerglide said.

"What do you mean by that?" It was Ultra Magnus that asked.

"It means that it is not a Decepticon, sir." Powerglide responded

"Is it human then? The military did say that they would check up on us every once in a while to see if we're still here." Optimus said.

"It's not the military." Powerglide said.

"What else could it be then?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"Well it looks like there is an Autobot insignia on its wings, sir." Powerglide responded.

"An Autobot?" Bumblebee said. "Are you sure it's an Autobot?" 

"Yes i'am sure. I am looking right at it Bumblebee." Powerglide said.

"Alright. Powerglide see if you can get in contact with the Autobot." Optimus said.

"I'll try." Powerglide said.

"When and if you do contact the Autobot, tell them to land so that we can meet them properly instead of just flying around in circles." Optimus said.

"You got it." Powerglide responded.

        So Powerglide attempted to get a little closer to the Autobot without trying to get to close to cause any type of bad confrontation between them. So once he got close enough he made an attempt to contact the Autobot though his comm link thinking that it had one, but to his surprise, it didn't have a comm link. Powerglide informed Optimus that the Autobot did not have a comm link at all, or it had one, but either had it turned off, it was damaged, or it just did not want to answer, so Optimus told him to talk to it without the comm link, which Powerglide did. So Powerglide got closer, and closer to the Autobot until he was practically in front of it, which made it stop going around in circles and was stopped in front of Powerglide. Everyone was watching all of it unfold from the ground while also waiting for Powerglide to get the Autobot to come down to the ground and land so that they could all meet him or her, instead of watching him or her fly around in circles. Nothing was going on, because Powerglide hadn't said a word to the Autobot yet, they were just flying idle in the air facing each other, until the Autobot spoke up.