The Battle

As everyone was getting ready for the Decepticons to come storming in, they were kind of on edge since Optimus wasn't there with them. But they did feel a little better knowing that at least Ultra Magnus was there, which made them very optimistic about the battle. Bella was standing behind a stack of crates with Wheeljack, and Ironhide, with their guns locked and loaded, and they were ready for what was about to fly in. Bella looked over at Smokescreen who was talking to Ultra Magnus, at what she guessed was about what Optimus had said, as she saw Ultra Magnus tell Smokescreen to go find a place to get into position. Once everyone was where in there place, they kept and eye out for any signs of the Decepticons, while Bella was thinking that they should've been her by now, because of how fast they were going. It was awhile before someone saw something.

"Ultra Magnus, Sir!" Prowl yelled, since he was on the roof of the hanger with some other Autobots.

"What is it?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"I see six incoming Decepticons from above, and four from below!" He responded.

"Are you sure?" Ultra Magnus asked.

"Yes sir, I'm su-" Prowl said in mid sentence.

"What is it?" Ultra Magnus said.

"I see more incoming sir." Prowl responded.

"How many more?" Ultra Magnus said.

"There are now ten Decepticons coming in from above, and six coming from below that I can see!" He responded.

"Slag. That is a lot of Decepticons." Bella said. "There are more Decepticons that are coming than yesterday." She added.

"Bella's right, Sir. It seems like they want a rematch. But I think this time they want to make sure that they win this battle." Wheeljack said.

"Okay everyone, hold your ground, because we got a lot of fight coming to us. So get ready." Ultra Magnus said.

        With that, everyone prepared for the Decepticons as they neared closer at a faster pace than before, as Ultra Magnus took his position behind one of the hanger doors along with Arcee, Hound, Skids, and Mudflap. Everyone watched as they came closer and closer, as Bella looked from the sky to the ground over and over again to see who was going to be right on their doorstep in less then Two minutes, maybe one, give or take. When she looked at the sky for about the sixth time, she could see Megatron, Starscream, Soundwave, Shockwave, Dreadwing, Skyquake, Blitzwing, Dirge, Ramjet, and Thundercracker, and then when she looked on the ground again, she saw Breakdown, Knockout, Barricade, Stinger, Scavenger, and Lockdown. She knew instantly that they were going to have one heck of a battle, especially since almost all of the heavy hitters were there. All of a sudden missiles came flying right at Bella and the other Autobots, and everyone ran out of the way from getting hit by the missiles, as they made contact with ground and made a very big explosion, which made debris fly everywhere, and smoke filled the air.

"WOW! THAT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE!" Smokescreen said loudly.

"Why are you yelling Smokescreen?" Bella asked as she was getting up while trying to see through all of the smoke.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY BELLA? I CAN'T HEAR YOU! I THINK THE EXPLOSION SCRAMBLED UP MY CIRCUIT'S!" Smokescreen replied loudly.

"Here let me see." Bella said as she walked over to Smokescreen and smacked him along side his head. "Better?" She asked.

"HEY THAT HU-" He said mid-sentence. "Oh. That worked." He added.

"Thank me later, right now we just need to worry about the cons." Bella said.