Before the surpise attack

It was just yesterday that Bella's old friend Melany showed up at the Autobot base, and the two had started to catch up, by talking about the events that took place after Melany's supposed demise, which meant that Bella was doing most of the talking. But while they were talking, the Autobots that wanted to ask Melany questions yesterday, but didn't, walked up to them and asked Melany the questions they wanted to ask. Some of the questions Melany answered, while the other questions she didn't were either to personal for her to answer or very embarrassing to even think about. Even Skids, and Mudflap wanted to ask Melany a question, but they just wanted to know what Bella was like back on Cybertron, which Melany didn't answer because she knew that Bella did not want those two to know, and because it was in the past. So once everyone was done bombarding Melany with questions while she and Bella were trying to catch up, both of them walked out out of the base so that Melany could see the surroundings and get her to go on her first patrol on a new planet with a best friend.

        Either way, it was Bella's turn for patrol with Smokescreen, and Bulkhead, so Bella asked Optimus if Melany could come on patrol with them, even though it was just supposed to be the three of them. Optimus agreed and  thought it was a good idea for Melany to go on patrol and see the surroundings and find out more about the planet. Bella told Melany what Optimus told her and Melany was excited to learn about a new planet, especially now that she will be staying to help fight the Decepticons. So Bella and Melany met up with Smokescreen and Bulkhead, who were waiting for them outside, and then they decided who they were going to patrol with. Melany was paired up with Smokescreen, which she was fine with, because it would get them to know each other and talk, while Bella and Bulkhead paired up, and then they transformed and went on patrol.

"So how do you like Earth so far Melany?" Smokescreen asked over comms.

"Well, this planet is really beautiful from what I have seen so far." Melany replied.

"Well there is a lot of beautiful places on this planet that have not been destroyed by the humans." Smokescreen said.

"Is that so?" Melany asked.

"Yes." Smokescreen replied.

"Hey, Bella is that true?" Melany asked Bella over comms.

"Is what true?" Bella replied with a question.

"That there are beautiful place on this planet that have not been destroyed by the inhabitants of this planet?" Melany said.

"Well as far as I know, there might be a couple place that are being protected by the humans." Bella replied.

"Wait. So these humans, destroy these places, but they also protect them?" Melany said. "What in the name of Primus are these humans thinking?'

"I know. They can be confusing sometimes." Bella said.

"You got that right." Bulkhead said.

"But the humans can be really kind hearted at times." Smokescreen said.

"What do you mean by that?" Melany asked.

"Well, they let us stay on their planet. Once they heard what happened to our planet, and what the Decepticons are here on this planet for." Bulkhead replied.

"Oh, but why are the Decepticons here in the first place?" Melany asked.

"For the planet's resources, and to take over a new planet, but we are in their way of that, and every opportunity they get, they attack us with everything they got." Bella said. "But all their attempts to take us offline for good, have failed miserably."

"Oh. Well it looks like I did come at a good time." Melany said.

"Yes you did Melany." Smokescreen said.