Seventeen.

@rahulkl : no❤ @nidhi

@rahulkl : no❤ @nidhi.agarwal

Liked by athiyasayshi, hardikpandya93, mayank.agarwal and 125,643 others.

Comments :

hardikpandya93 : fuck u dude. told u to clear the rumours.
|
mayank.agarwal : he will ofc now shut up and ALL PRAISE MR SASSY PANTS
|
hardikpandya93 : the rejection tho lmao. need to learn from him

rahiya : the 'no❤'. Pls lmao I love this guy

nidhi.fp : this guy doesnt deserve nidhi anyways

nidhi.lover : complete idiot.

rahulxlove : Mr Sass Class is backkkkkk

rahullovers : Mr Sassy Pants is back guysssss!!!!! TIGHTEN UR SEAT BELTS!!!!

_________________________________________

@abcricketersnews : "The last few days have not been the best for me

@abcricketersnews : "The last few days have not been the best for me. I had to go through a lot. I've seen a lot of rumours about my last 'i love her' post. Let me make it clear. It's not about Nidhi, it's about someone I really love. Anyways, I'm just fed up of this rumours with Nidhi. I love her as a friend and respect her as a person but this is too much. It was stupid of her too, to take such a daring step and post something like that on Instagram. I don't support her on that at all. And oh yeah, before Mayank and Harry receives any hate for giving Nidhi fans some hope, let me tell them that it was purely out of sarcasm. Hope you guys understand, and shut the rumours up, before I block you guys. Peace out."
-KL Rahul on rumours about dating Nidhi Agarwal and unfollowing her on all social media platforms.

We did a quick interview with KL Rahul about his relationship with Nidhi and this is what he replied. He seemed totally annoyed by the rumours and added that further talk on this topic might lead him to block people.

He is a literal gentleman and deserves all the love and support.
We all love Mr Sassy Pants, dont we ;)❤

Liked by rahulkl, hardikpandya93, athiyasayshi, mayank.agarwal and 345,647 others.

*comments disabled*