Chapter 3

Rose glared at him, "You wanna play this game, Tae, because I bet you'll cave before me?" Then she pulled off her shirt and jumped on Jimin; his hands went to her ass to catch her. She fisted his hair and attacked his mouth; Jimin stumbled back to the couch, so now Rose was in his lap. 

She was moaning loudly, and Jimin was groaning. She heard Tae yelling, but she didn't care. He pulled her off of Jimin and started yelling at him. She took the moment of distraction to jump on Yoongi and did the same thing to him that she did to Jimin.

"God damnit, Rosie, stop making out with my friends." Tae was pissed, like seething pissed, but she didn't care. If she wanted to make out with hot guys, her new stepbrother wasn't going to stop her.

"What about your brothers? Because I made out with Joon earlier."

"You did what?" Tae and Jin yelled at the same time. They both looked at Joon, and he looked embarrassed.

"You need to get something straight right now; if I want to fuck Jimin and Kookie at the same time, you have zero say in it. If I want to fuck Yoongi the very next day, you have zero say in it. I could have an orgy with all of you right now, and there's not a damn thing you could say that would stop me. Short of locking me up, you cannot control me. Do we understand each other?"

Everyone just looked at her, so she smiled, "Where are the drinks? It's time to get turnt."

Nobody was moving or saying anything, so she decided to act cute. She'd seen Jungkook do it to get what he wanted from his Hyungs. Maybe it would work for her, too: "Oppas, is something wrong? Are we not going to have fun tonight? I wanted to spend time with you." Rose pouted on the last part.

Yoongi was the first to crack: "If you put your shirt back on, we can drink. Sound good?"

Rose nodded and picked up her shirt from the floor, "Okay, my shirt is on. Time to party."

They all took a bit, but finally, they came around and started drinking. They had music playing, and she began to dance; she felt someone behind her, and she turned around to see who it was because whoever it was had some damn moves. Rose saw Hobi dancing to the music, so she started to dance with him. They were getting into it when Tae began grumbling. She sighed, "Fine, I can't kiss anyone or dance with them. Can we play truth or dare, at least?"

Everyone but Tae wanted to play. "It's one girl and seven straight dudes. How is that even fair?"

She just shrugged her shoulder, "Well then, don't be a bunch of perverts and pick me to do a bunch of naughty stuff with you all. Easy peasy! Now let's play."

They sat around in a circle on the living room floor. She jumped up and ran to the kitchen, "We're going to need drinks for this, plus a spinner." Less than half of a bottle of soju was left, so she downed it fast. It burned, but whatever. She grinned at all of them and proudly announced, "Here, we have a spinner now."  

Rose heard Yoongi snort, "We could have used it even if it wasn't empty, dummy."

"Oh, haha, you're right. But the damage is done, so let's see who goes first." She spun the bottle, and it freaking landed on her; she looked at all of them. She decided that Yoongi would probably be the most honest. "Yoongi, truth or dare?"

He surprised her, "truth."

Rose tapped her lips like she was thinking of a good question, but in all reality, she already had one. "Okay, what is your favorite body part, and what would you like me to do to it?" She was grinning; she couldn't wait to hear what he said.

"Uh," he looked at Tae, who glared at him. Then he looked at her, "You are going to be trouble, I can already tell, but I'd have to say my dick, and I'd love you to take it deep in your throat until I fill your mouth with my cum."