Chapter 5

"Rosie? Do you know what time it is? Why aren't you in bed at your house?"

"Jimin, who's at the door?" His Mom called from upstairs.

"It's just Yoongi; he needs to grab something from my room. We will grab it, and then I'll head back to bed. Night, Mom"

"Tell him I said hi, night sweetheart."

Jimin turned back to look at her, "Are you going to stare at me, or will you let me in? It's kinda cold out here, you know."

He grabbed her arm and dragged her into the house, "are you here for me or another round with JK?"

Rose just sighed because, honestly, either of them would work. She just needed someone. She looked down at her feet, "I honestly don't care. I want someone to hold me so I can fall asleep. So if you don't want me, I can ask Jungkook."

He grabbed her hand and pulled her into his bedroom. It was really nice. It was clean and smelled good, and you could see pieces of Jimin in everything. Rose walked around the room and saw pictures of Jimin and Jungkook when they were little. She saw pictures of him with the others through lots of phases in their lives. "Are you coming to bed or not?"

She turned around and saw he was holding up the covers, just waiting for her to get in. She walked over and lay down next to him. He wrapped his arms around her, his chin on her head. "Why did you guys chase Hyeon away? I wasn't even interested in him that way; I just wanted a friend."

He sighed quietly, "I'm not sure why Tae did it. Well, I have a theory, but.."

Rose rolled over to face him. She pulled back her head so she could look at him, and he moved his head down so he could look at her. Their mouths were dangerously close. "What's your theory?"

He gave her a half-smile, "he doesn't want another guy having what is his."

"He has to know that nothing could ever come of us; all three of them should. They are my step-brothers, and I'd never do anything to hurt my mother. Do I want to make out with them, maybe roll around in the sheets? Sure, they are hot, but I'd never be serious with any of them."

"I think he knows that, but his caveman brain won't let another guy be around you."

"But he lets me be around you guys, sorta."

Jimin gave her his full smile, "I think if you seriously started dating one of us, he'd let you, but it would take him a bit before he'd be fully okay with it."

Rose mumbled that she should date Jimin. Maybe then he'd back off, and she could have friends.

Jimin chuckled, "If you think I'd let you hang out with other guys for one second, then you don't know me very well."

She grinned at him, "Ah, you are the jealous boyfriend type. I get it. Maybe I should ask JK then."

Jimin growled a bit, and it made her giggle. He kissed her forehead, "let's get some sleep, you have school tomorrow and I'm sure I'll have to beg your brother's forgiveness for letting you sleep here."

"Have fun with that," she mumbled, then snuggled into his chest and fell asleep. 

The following day, Rose woke up to Jimin and Jungkook arguing, at least it sounded like arguing. She sighed heavily, "I'm going to have to take Dae up on her offer to teach me Korean. I'm sick of you guys talking about me like I'm not right here."

She opened her eyes and saw Jungkook standing there; he was scratching the back of his head. "Sorry, Rosie, Tae called freaking out because you weren't in your room. He wanted Jimin and me to help look for you. But apparently, you were in here all night."