Chapter 8

Kook shook his head, "No, just let her stay here. You know she sleeps better when someone is with her."

"Then I'll stay with her; you go find a bed somewhere."

"You don't own her, Jiminssi; she's not your girlfriend, so why can't she spend a night cuddling with me?"

Jimin sighed loudly, "Kook, don't make me punch you. You know how I feel about her."

Jungkook looked at his brother, "I do, but she doesn't. So until you make your feelings clear, you get no say."

Jimin just stormed off. Rose rolled over in Jungkook's arms, and he wrapped them around her tighter. "You aren't the only one who has feelings for her, Hyung."

Rose woke up the following day a little sore; sleeping on the couch isn't the most comfortable, plus Jungkook takes up most of the room. She left his arms slowly because she didn't want to wake him up. She walked to the laundry room to see if she had a swimsuit in there, and she did. Yay for being irresponsible and never putting up the clean laundry. Rose put her suit on and went out to swim. She swam for about an hour before someone came looking for her.

"Do you have plans for today?"

Rose swam over to the side of the pool and looked at Jimin. "Not really, no. I mean, Dae is here, and I have to finish my schoolwork with Yoongs. But other than that, I'm free. Why, what's up?"

He scrubbed his hand down his face, "If Dae doesn't mind you leaving for a bit, would you come somewhere with me?"

"Uh, sure, what are we going to do?"

"I want to go eat breakfast with you, just us."

She pushed herself out of the pool, and he watched her intently. "Jiminie, hello Jiminie." He snapped his eyes at her and smiled. "Let me go shower fast and leave a note for Dae. Meet me at the front door in about thirty minutes?"

She ran to her room and showered as fast as she could. Rose threw on a skirt and a pretty tank top. She left her hair to do its thing, and light makeup was it. She ran downstairs with her shoes in her hand. She braced herself with a hand on his shoulder while slipping her wedges on. "Ready?" she asked.

He wore ripped skinny jeans, a white tee, and white high-top shoes. He was dressed casually, but he looked so hot. "I am, let's go." He reached for her hand, and he laced their fingers together. He walked them to his car, and off they went to eat, sort of. He literally drove them next door to his house. "I'm not the greatest cook, but I wanted to make you something."

She just smiled at him; it was adorable that he wanted to do that for her. "So what are you going to make me?" He was rummaging through the fridge, pulling out a lot of dishes, and putting them on her plate. "Yah, this isn't you cooking, this is you dishing out what your mother made."

"Oohh, Jiminah, she's got you there."

Jimin looked at his mother wide-eyed, "Eomma, I didn't realize you were home."

His mom laughed, "Clearly, and who is the pretty girl?"

Jimin turned bright red. "My girlfriend, well, I hope she'll be my girlfriend. Please don't embarrass me."

Rose narrowed her eyes at him. "I only understood half of that. You better not lie to your mother, Jiminie."

He blushed bright red, and his mother turned to her, "It's nice to meet you finally. The Kims have been talking about you moving over here for a while. How are you liking Korea?"

"It's been interesting, that's for sure, but Jiminie here has helped me a lot."

She kissed him on the forehead, "Where's your brother?"