Chapter 6

Sorry for the delay guys... I've been busy... and guess what? I get to go to universal tomorrow!! Woohoo! anyways read on!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Megan's POV

I could'nt belive it. I can now call him mine. Who would've thought a normal girl like me would be HARRY STYES GIRLFRIEND. It all seems like a dream. 

We were now walking back home. His hand in mine. It sent tingles up my spine everytime he touched me. One thought hit me though. How were we going to tell the media? I don't think I'll be able to take all the hate.

"Harry."

"Yes love?" He kisses me on my cheek with his soft lips.

"How are we going to tell the media? I'm scared of all the hate that I'll get and-"

"Shh... I know they'll love you because it'll be the promise we made of dating a fan. We can announce it when your ready." That made me feel so much better. He kissed me gently on my lips.

"Thank you harry and I hope so."

We finally made our way to my house. I opened the door and know one was home except Danielle, Eleanor, and my sister along with the rest of thr boys standing in front of us.

"Where have you two been?" Louis asks witha smirk on his face. I was blushing so hard.

"W-we went f-for a walk." Did I tell you I was a terrible liar?

"In a fancy dress and a tux? C'mon were not that dumb. We know you two went on a date." I glared at harry who was also blushing while everyone else was laughing at us.

"Well we are going to change upstairs. And yes we did go on a date." Great. I"m going to kill nia later for telling them.

"How did they find out?" Harry said as we walked into my bedroom.

"Well I told danielle and eleanor beacuse I needed help getting ready. I knew they would've told them."

He hugged me and sat next to me on the bed.

"It's ok we can tell them our secret now." He kissed me passionatley. Our lips moved in sync. My stomach keeps getting butterflies everytime he kisses me. I love this feeling. We both pulled away when louis walks in.

"HAHA I KNEW IT!!" He screamed in our faces and ran back out. We just laughed and we both changed into our sweats. I had on a tank top and my one direction sweat pants while harry had on his white v neck and grey sweats.

"Should we just tell them now? Nice sweats by the way." Harry whispers into my ear sending shivers down my neck.

"Yea cause lousi probally already told them. And thanks." We both chuckled and walked down stairs is hand intertwined with mine. As I pulled him down stairs everyone was sitting on the couch staring at us.

"Spill." They all say in unison. Even my sister. I'm going to get her back with niall.

"Okay." I sighed and we took the love seat on the couch while harry was still holding my hand.

"It's official!" Harry kissed my lips lightly.

"Awww I'm so happy for you!" Elanour and Danielle gushed.

"Congrats but don't forget to ask management first." Ladys and gentlemen, Liam payne.Everyone else hugged me even nia.

"I know man I'm going to right now." He pulls out his phone and walks into the kitchen.