Chapter 1

Sorry if this story sucks... its my first one so don't judge me! lol follow me on twitter for suggestions! @meganb_97 :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megans POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

Ugh I hate that noise in the morning. Why must I have to get up so early to leave for england? Oh yea beacause its 1000 miles away from florida.

I'm megan. People call me meg for short. My dads work is making us move to London,England. The only good thing about this is that I'll be closer to my idols. Yes, One Direction if thats what your thinking. I've known about them ever since my friend, Jordan, told me about them and then I became obssesed. By obsessed I mean posters on the wall, watching every single youtube video of them, and begging my parents for tickets which I'm still trying to get. Everyone has a favorite one right? Well, mine is the curly one, Harry Styles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MEGAN LET'S GO WERE GOING TO MISS THE FLIGHT!"

My mom was yelling at me downstairs while I was upatirs enjoying the last moments I have in my room. I had my own balcony with a great view of the beach nd now I'm leaving it all behind.

"COMING" I quickley grabbed my purse and Iphone 4s and ran out the door.

"What took you so long? Go get in the car with your nia."

"Fine." I sighed and walked out the door.

Nias my sister. She's 17 and I'm 18. Yea were only a year apart.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was sitting next to someone on the plane who looked strangley familar. I forgot that one direction was in florida but I should've remebered because I was stocling there hotel. He had blonde hair and blue eyes kinda like niall. Did I mention that I was sitiing in first class because I told my dad that since he was making us move to london that he could at least put me in first class. Well it worked! Anyways, I swear its niall because he has an accent. I was in the middle sadly but the person on the other side had brown curly hair off to the side. Wait a minute.....

I tapped the blonde haired ones shoulder and when he looked at me it was him. The NIALL HORAN!

"Um, can i ask you s-something?" I was stuttering because I knew who he was but I still wanted to make sure.

"Sure, anything for you love." I was freaking out inside.

"Are you niall horan and is he harry styles from one direction?" My hands were shaking a bit and my stomach had butterflies in it.

"Why yes it is. You must be a directioner considering you knew my name. Harry" He leaned over and tapped his shoulder while he was looking out the window.

"What do you want ni-" He stopped.

His head turned around and looked at me with those amazing green eyes.This must be a dream.We got lost into each others eyes until someone from behind me interupted me.

"Harry likes you I can see it in his eyes." It was louis and i was blushing.

"LOUIS. I'm sorry bout that. May I ask you what your name is?" Harry said in his thick accent.

"M-megan but people c-call me m-meg." I was so nervous now and this flight was 15 HOURS! I CAN"T DO THIS FOR 15 HOURS. 

"Nice to meet you. What brings you here?" He took my hand and kissed it. You should've seen how red my cheeks were

"My dads work company is making us move to london and your so cheeky." I gigled.

"I know and I'm sorry bout that but maybe I can make things better." He winked at me.

I looked back at my sister who was smiling like an idiot because her favorite was Niall but she still liked them all. She was sitting between Louis and Zayn. I smiled at her untill she pointed towards my mom who was chatting to Liam next to her. WHAT?! She better not-

"Wanna play 20 questions?" I was interupted by harry.

"Sure and by the way thats my sister nia behind me." He turned around and waved at her.

"Ok you first."

I had know idea this was going to happen because i already knew a lot about him.

"Um I kinda already know everything about you so why don't you just ask me the questions." I blushed again. Now he knows i'm a directioner.

"Ok so How many brothers and sisters do you have?"

"One sister who you already met."

"Whats your favorite color?"

"Purple"

"Do you have a twitter?"

"Yes" omg whats he doing...

"Do you mind if i follow you?" I thought this day would never come! I've been trying for so long to get him to follow me! AHHH

"Sure its meganb_97" He pulled out his phone and berfore I knew it i got a notification saying "Harry styles is now following you"

"Thanks. May I have your number?" I see what he's doing but AHHHHHH NOW I'll have his number!!!

"Hhaha wow ok and sure its 9047056619"  ( Not real number ) This is so exciting. I did not see that coming!

"There now may I see your phone?" I pulled out my phone from my purse and handed it to him. He was in my contacts. Whats he doing?

"Here you go now you have my number. I'll text you later."

"Ok." I looked threw my contacts and found his name under "Hazza" How cute my friends called him that. lol

"Ahhhh" I yawned. Boy am i tired. Who knew that talking for so long could make you sleepy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We are about to land in london so please fasten your seat belts and hope you enjoyed the flight."

I was woken up form someone shaking me. Oh my god. I slept on harrys shoulder, my bad....

"Love. It's time to wake up. Were here."

"I'm sorry I slept the whole time and on you." I felt my cheeks going red.

"Oh I don't mind at all."

We both stood up to grab our stuff from above. As I opened the top, all of my stuff hit me in the head. I was starting to fall but someone caught me before I did.

'Wooh that was a close one." It was harry who caught me.

"Thanks." He handed me my stuff as we started walking off of the plane.

"Well it was nice meeting you. I'll text you later." He smiled at me as he walked away. Louis and Zayn were saying goodbye to my sister and niall gave me his goodbye's. 

"OMG megan! That was amazing!!" Nia wasso happy she told me that she got Zayn, louis, and niall's numbers.

"Don't give them out to anybody! I'm sure they don't want people calling them constantly." My mom was overprotectuve of everything.

"Stop fangirling and lets go so we can get to the house!" My dad ladies and gentlemen. Very pushey.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what did you guys think? Please comment and if u have any questions or suggestions follwo me on twitter meganb_97