Chapter 12

NEWWWWW UPDATE! WOO! I'll start doing the other POV's now. :) TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Megans POV:

I woke up the next morning with the light shining from my window. I pulled the covers over my head to block it but the were pulled down by someone.

"WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!!" Everyone was in front of me and Harry.

"Ughh why?" I mumbled.

"We have an inteview!" Louis shouted.

"Oh crap what time is it?" Harry said waking up immidietley.

"9:30am." El said.

"WHAT? WE ONLY HAVE 30 MIN TO GET READY?" I stood up after harry said that.

"O my god what should i wear?"

"Your bag is under the bed! I packed something for you!" I pulled it up and started to rummage through it. I found a pair of teal jeans and a white see through tank top that had collar like a dress shirt.

"Nice choice." I said running into the closet. Everyone was still there but the girls. How else am I supposed to get dressed with five boys in the room?!

"MEGAN YOU DONE YET?" The boys banged on the door. I was just pulling on my cami then the shirt.

"Done." I said walking out.

"You look good." Harry said spinning me around. 

"You don't look to bad yourself." I said chuckling a bit. Until i remebered I needed to brush my teeth and hair. I ran into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and quickle did my hair. I just put it in a pony tail.

"Ok we can go now!" I said pulling on my white toms and walking downstairs and out the door with the boys and girls.

"Nice shoes." Louis winked. Oh I haad on his famous white toms. LOL.

"Thanks." We hopped on the elevator. Music started to play and we all laughed Because it was LWWY.

"Wow how convient!" I said laughing again. The elevator dinged and we got off. Harry grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"The van is around the corner." Liam said. Sure enough it was.

"Hey everyone!" paul said as we climbed in. Me and harry were sat in the back with louis and eleanour next to me. In the next row was liam and danielle and niall and nia. Zayn and Julie were squeshed into one seat but they were adorable.

"Hey paul!" I said waving to him.

"Hey Megan. You guys remember what Simon told you to say?" He asked the boys. I was confused.

"Yep." Harry said squeezing my hand.

"Tell them what?" Nia read my mind.

"Wait and see." Niall siad kissing her cheek.

"Greaaaatte." Julie said putting her head in her face.

"Oh you'll be fine. I'm used it." Danielle said and she leaned her head on Liams shoulder.

"Yea same here. Louis did the same thing to me." She said hitting his arm.

"Hey! I wanted to surprise you!" Lou said rubbing his arm.

"I'm just joking. Is you arm ok?" El said in a baby voice.

"No its not. Kiss it to make it better?" She kissed his arm while i snapped a photo of it.