Chapeter 17

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS!!!!!!!!!

CONTINUE.........

_________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV:

I lied to the boys. I wasn't going to the flat. In fact I didn't even know where I was going I was just walking.

I looked at my phone and I had 23 missed calls, all from the boys.

I just needed time alone. It was 10:30pm but I didn't care.

When I was walking down the sidewalk, I bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry I di-" I looked up into the most prettiest eyes I had ever seen. 

"Oh its fine." She said. When she realized who I was her eyes widened.

"I'm guessing your a fan." I said and shook her hand.

"Y-yea I a-am." She said. I could tell she was nervous.

"No need to be nervous love. Can I get a name?" I asked. She was so pretty.

"It's uh um Lyla." She said quietly.

"That a pretty name. How old are you?" I asked. I didn't want to scare her though.

"18."

"Thats cool. What brings a pretty girl like you out here all alone?" I said.

"Well I was being bullied by those kids back there and I started running and yea." A tear slipped from her eyes.

"Aw babe know need to cry. There jerks. Forget about them." I said then she hugged me.

"Thank you so much." She said.

"Wanna walk and talk?" I said.

"Um I really need to get going or my parents will kill me." Oh strict parents. but i was already liking her more. She had beautifull green eyes and black curls that went down to her shoulders. Damn she was Hot.

"I'll walk you home." I grabbed her hand and she blushed.

"Ok.." She said unsure.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV:

"Where could he be??" I said, speeding the car down the road. 

"Idk man but slow down were going to get pulled over." Louis said.

"THERE." Liam said and I stopped the car.

He was holding hands with a girl. Well he moves fast.

"Wow that was fast." Niall said reading my mind.

"Should we get him or leave him alone?" I said.

"I say we follow him around." Louis said smirking.

"Good idea." Liam said and I parked the car and we all got out and walked behind them.

"We should scare them!" Niall said stopping us.

"Lets do it." Liam said, Oh daddy direction being bad.

________________________________________________________________________________

Megans POV:

I was layed down in my bed. The boys had gone out to look for Zayn.

"I hope he's ok." Eleanor said.