Chapter 23

Hiyaaa! new update coming your way!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Megan's POV

I woke up to my alarm. Oh yea cruize time!

"Harry wakey wakey." I sang.

"Ughh why so early?" He said in his husky voice.

"CRUIZE TIME BABY!" I screammed. I was jumping up and down on the bed.

"God I forgot! Lets go get ready." Harry said hopping out of bed.

"Yay! Im so excited.!" I said putting on my whit short shorts and a purple tanktop with flowers on it. I also put on my sandals. I ran into the bathroom and applied a little mascara and eye make up. Then I put my hair into a pony tail kinda off to the side.Next I brushed my teeth and ran downsatirs to find everyone else up. Zayn and Lyla were already ready for the trip cuz they were going to.

"Dang girl you lookin fine." Louis said.

I twirled aroound for him but then Eleanour hit him on the shoulder.

"Hey! Not as good as you babe." He said and slung his arm over her shoulder.

"I'm offended!" I joked.

"Hey you've got me." Harry said  comin gup from behind me.

"I know silly now lets go or were gunna miss it!" I said.

"Bye guys!" I waved to all of them.

"Bye have fun." Eleanour winked at me.

"Oh if you don't mind, Lyla and Zayn are riding with us since there going too." Harry asked.

"Yea sure!" I said and grabbed my suitcase and mini backpack. Zayn and Lyla followed us out the door.

"I'm so excited! I've never been on a cruize befoe!" Lyla squeed.

* * * * 

When we got to the boat, there were only a few fans waiting.

"Geez how'd they know we were going on this cruize?" I said.

"They no everything." Zayn said.

"Thats insane." Lyla said taking zayns hand.

"Yea well we'll see you guys around?" Harry said as we were walking on the boat which was H U G E.

"Yea sure man maybe we can have dinner one night." Zayn said and they walked off.

"This boat is huge!" I sia dlooking all around me.

"Yep there all like that. I herd there was a ferris wheel too. We should go on it tonight." Harry said taking my hand and interlacing our fingers.

"That'd be so cool!" I said as we got into the elevator. There was another famaily in there with us. They had a teeangae daughter cuz she had on a one direction t shirt. Harry noticed.

"Nice shirt." He said to the girl who was freaking out.

"Whats wrong honey?" Her mom asked.

"T-thats Harry styles." She pointed to her him on her shirt. "C-can I have a picture?" She looked like she was about to cry. 

"Sure." Harry took her white iphone and they took a cute selfie together.

"Thank you so much." She said and hugged him.

With that the elevator door opened and we all got off. Her older brother rolled his eyes as she ran around the boat.

"I love making fans happy." Harry said.