Chapter 4

Hey guys HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Sad to say that Haylor is most likley real and I'm just afraid harrys another song... Ok Well Contiue reading!!!

__________________________

Megan's POV

"Megan, Megan it's time to wake up we have to leave!" Nia was waking me up. I didn't want to leave. I just wanted to fall back asleep and that's what I did.

"MEGAN WAKE UP!" Someone else this time. Harry of course. He dumped a bucket of water on me and it was freezing!

"IM GOING TO KILL YOU HARRY!"  

I chased him all the way downstairs where the others were. They all laughed at us as I chased him out to the hallway of the apartment complex.  

I lost him so I started to walk back towards there room until I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind me.

"Gotcha." Darn I was caught by Harry.

"Let me go!"

"NEVER NOT UNTIL YOU SAY I LOVE YOU HARRY STYLE AND YOU ARE THE SEXIEST PERSON ALIVE."

"What?! I'm not saying that!"

"Then I guess your stuck here in my arms forever..."

This is harder than it looks. I tried escaping a few times but nothing.

"Fine. I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE THE SEXIEST PERSON ALIVE! There happy now?"

He let go of me and threw me over his shoulders.

"Now what?! Put me down!"

"Nope" He said popping the p.

"Fine you win again."

"I always win." I sighed while he chuckled a bit.

He took me back to the room while my sister was sitting on the couch next  to niall.

"Did you get her?" Louis winked at Harry.

"Yep sure did." He threw me on the couch.

"What time is it?" The sun was out so I assumed it was morning.

"It's actually 8am. We had to get you up cuz we got a meeting at 9am so yea..."

"I slept over here?! Nia does mom know?"

She shook her head "Yes she does I called her and told her. She was ok with it."

Thank god because she would've killed us both. (Not literally)

"Ok thanks for asking nia. But I'm kinda hungry."

"Aren't you always?" Everyone  laughed at me.

"Hey I'm not the only one! So is Niall."  

I pointed at him and he put his hands up in defeat.

"What can I say I'm always hungry but let's go to the cafe around the corner?"

"Oh I love that place!" Eleanor said jumping off of louis' lap.

"Ok then lets go!"  

I was still wet while everyone was leaving.

"Wait guys I'm still wet..."

"Oh you borrow the clothes I wore last night. There in Louis' room. I'll come help you." Wow Eleanor is really nice so is Danielle.

"Ok thanks."

"No problem. This happened to me once!"

"Oh haha wow I could see that happening." Who knew?