Chapter 16

So I recently found out that.........

IM GOING TO SEE THE BOYS IN FT LAUDERDALE sdfdfgjdjfgfld

Ok read on follow me on twitter @harrysiiiick

__________________________________________________________________________________

Zayn's POV:

I slammed the door shut. I was so pissed right now.

I slid down the door and pulled out my phone to call Julie.

"Hello?" She said.

"Were fucking done." I can't trust anyone anymore can't I?

"I'm sorry Zayn! Maybe we can work this out an-" She rambled on.

"I can't believe you. Don't bother showing your fucking face here again." With that I hung up. I banged my head against the door a couple times, but soon regretting it after. I pulled out my phone and tweeted.

@zaynmalik:

Single and ready to mingle! Xx ;)

I put my phone away.

Then I started to realize. Nobody really loves me. They only use me for fame. Just like Perrie did and now Julie.

"I just want to be loved." I mumbled and put my head in my hands. I could feel the lump in my throat start to form.

Oh man up Zayn.

I said to myself. But soon I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Hello?" I herd a faint voice. It was Megan.

woah when did she get here.

"Hey." I said and turned my head away. I couldn't let her see me crying.

"It ok. You just haven't found the right girl yet. She'll come around." She said and patted my shoulder.

"Thanks, but I don't think anyone truly loves me. I mean they always use me for fame and not love." I said.

"Zayn, You have millions of girls falling over you and tons of fans by your side. Including me." She said and that made me smile a bit.

I stood up and hugged her. "Thanks that made me feel better."

With that we went back into the room and all eyes were on me.

"I think I'm gunna head back to the flat." I said and walked back out the doors.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Megan's POV:

"So what happened?" Harry asked me as I climbed back on my bunk next to him after Zayn left.

"Oh nothing." I said.

"Seriously, just tell us." Nia said. She was now leaning against Niall who was leaned against the door with Niall.

"Well he doesn't feel loved. Like people just use him for fame." I said.

"What? He know that we love him as friends right?" Liam said standing up.

"Yes he does he's just tired of people using him for fame and just wants to find true love." I said.

"Oh well I'll go back to the flat and talk to him." Liam said and with that hewalked out the door.

Harry was leaned against my shoulder with his hand wrapped around my waist.

"I feel bad for zen." Niall said.

"Agreed. We should take him out sometime Harry." Louis said.

"Definatley. But I know someone who would be perfect for him." Harry said "Hopefully..."

"Well who is she?" We all said in unison.

______________________________________________________________________________

Liam's POV:

"Hello?" I said as I walked into the flat.

"Zayn." I said looking around.

I checked up stairs and in his room and know one was there.

"Shit." I cursed. 

This isn't good.

I pulled out my phone and quickley called the lads.

"Liam whats up?" Harry said.

"Its Zayn. He's gone." 

_________________________________________________________________________

So another cliffhanger! What do you think happened to Zayn?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Follow me on twitter!!!!!!! @harrysiiiick