Chpater 9

HEYYYY I'M BACK!!!! actually i'm just bored and wishing i was in frnace with the boys *sigh* oh well continue! Follow me on twiiter! @meganb_97

__________________________________________________________________________________

Megans POV

We had told paul that we were going shopping cuz thats what zayn wanted to do. He told us to go undercover tho.

"Why don't we all where onsies!" Harry exclaimed.

"That'll just draw more attention won't it?" I said remembering when they did that last year.

"Oh yeah... nevermind."

"How bout just sunglasses and hoodies?" Nia and danielle said.

"One problem... I don't have a hoodie or sunglasses with me." Julie said

"You can borrow one of my hoodies." Zayn said smiling a bit. OoOOOO I think he likes her.

"I have spare sunglasses in my purse." Danielle said.

"Ok problem solved." Julie said forming a smile as she put Zayns hoodie on and Danielles sunglasses. We did the same.

"Do I look ok?" Julie asked.

"You look fine." Louis said in a sassy tone.

"Geez whats up your arse?"

"Sorry didn't sleep well."

"Want me to spend the night?" El asked.

"Yes please."

"Oh el and lou getting it tonight." Harry said as louis pushed him to the ground.

"Hey don't hurt my baby!" I said helping him up.

"Whatever he's fine."

"Well can we go now instead of just standing here?" Niall said.

"Gosh don't be so impaitent but yes we can." 

Harry grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Niall and Nia were doing the same thing as well as Louis, Eleanour, Liam and Danielle. Zayn and Julie were just walking behind all of us.

"I think they like each other." Dainelle whispers to us and we all just chuckled and nodded our heads.

"He moves fast."

"OH TOPSHOP!" All of us girls screamed and ran inside together while the boys followed us.

"Oh yay." Louis said "She'll end up giving me all the clothes to hold."

"Hey you do it too!" El said already giving him a pile of clothes.

"Oh by the way ladies, you might want to find a nice dress for tonight Because were going out to dinner." Harry smirked.

"Are you sure its dinner?" Everyone laughed at julies statement.

"You'll just have to find out yourselfs." Niall said texting someone.

"Megan, what about this one?" Harry held up a really pretty teal dress that had sequence at the top half and then flowed out at the bottom. It stopped just under my knees.

"Harrys it beautiful! Let me go try it on." Everyone else was looking for there dress and other stuff while I got a changing room.

"How do you know my size?" I asked becasuse when I put it on it fit perfectly.

"Well come on out and I'll tell you."

When I walked out WMYB came on the radio.

"You insecure don't know what for-" Liam was actually singing it nut yelling it for Danielle.