Chapter 26

Is there a way to change your title cuz i accidentaly spelt harrys name wrong oops...

anyway sorry i havent updated in awhile!

_________________________________________________________________________

Megan's POV:

I was woken up with someone shaking me.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said looking at Harry who looked sunburnt.

"We slept in the sun!" He shouts.

"Calm down and Oh my god we did sleep in the sun! I look like Larry the lobster." I was burnt so bad but Harry wasn't as bad as me.

"I know I got burnt on my stomach and shoulders but you got fried!" He said reaching to touch it and I salpped his hand away. He pulled out his phone and took a picture of me.

"Hey!" Now realizing what he was doing.

"Posting this on instagram!" He laughed and a couple seconds later he did.

Larry the Lobster! @meganbbender lol

"I hate you." I glared at him.

"Aww you know you can't stay mad at me!" He said pouting and kissed my lips.

"Fine I forgive lets go get in the water I'm hot." That sounded wrong.

"Yes you are." He said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders.

"Wach the sunburn!" I said hitting his back.

"Whatever." He chuckles and drops me in the water.

"Seriously what is it with you and doing that?!"

"It's funny!" He laughed again.

"Come here.." I said pushing him in the water.

"Hey!"

"Gotcha!" I said running out of the water.

"Why you!" Harry said running out of the water.

"Let's go back to the boat it's 4pm." I said grabbing my stuff.

"Fine party pooper." Harry said pouting putting his shirt back on.

"You want food don't you?" I asked

"Well yea but we only have tomorrow left here until we start heading back!" He said.

"So we'll come back tomorrow then. Cmon lets go." I said grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers.

"Fiiiiinnne."

* * * *

Harry's POV:

We had finished dinner and were now just lying in bed while she was complaining of her sunburn. 

"So wanna watch a movie?" I ask turning to face her.

"Let's just go walk around or something?"

"Fine by me." I said getting up while she just layed in the bed all streched out.

"Harry..Can you help me up. My sunburn." She moaned

"Sure thing." I said walking over to her picking her up bridal style and set down on her feet gently.

"Ugh Thanks." She said putting her flip flops on.

"Ready?" I asked holding the door open as i held my hand out.