Chapter 982

Meanwhile, back with Matt & Gabby
Matt's POV: As I walk out of Matteo's nursery after putting him down for a nap, I smile when I notice that my mom is alone and resting. Seeing her bring the blanket from the couch on top of her, I have a feeling that she's feeling a bit tired. "You want to rest for a bit mom?" Turning to look at me, my mom sighed. "Guess I am not used to how much energy babies need." I chuckled and nodded before walking over to the coffee table to grab the plates we used to have a snack.

"So, you want to rest for a bit? I wouldn't mind taking some time alone with Gabby this Christmas. We can look at the Christmas gift she gave me." My mom nodded and smiled. "Go ahead. You guys have to work tomorrow anyways." I smiled when she said that before nodding as I carried her plate towards the kitchen. Once I set it in the dishwasher, I then went to grab myself some water in my water bottle before walking away to the bedroom to see Gabby.

Walking into the bedroom, I smiled when I saw Gabby at the closet grabbing her paramedic's uniform to set it down on her clothes rack which she uses to pick out her clothes every night. "My mom's taking a nap in the living room right now so, we have a bit to time to ourselves." Gabby then turned to look at me and smiled when I said that. "Sounds good. We haven't had much of that yet today on Christmas." I smiled when she said that before walking over to her.

Moving my arms around her, I smiled as I held her close to me before bending down to kiss her softly. "I love you and I am happy we get a bit of time alone." Gabby chuckled and smiled when I said that before moving her hands to my arms and leaning up to kiss me softly. I then moved my hands to her butt as we took it slow with each other. "Pick me up and set me on the bed. Then take off your shirt and give me a bit of Christmas pleasure." I nodded and smiled, doing just that.

Putting my shirt down at the end of our bed, I then went to take off my pants because I didn't want to get close to her while wearing them. Once I was undressed and in my boxers, I looked at her to see her undoing her blouse. I then decided to help her and smiled when it was open. I then bent down to kiss her quickly before slipping off her shirt. "There we go. God, you are so gorgeous." Gabby smiled when I said that when I went to tug her pants down. 

Taking them off, I put them next to mine before laying down next to her. I then leaned over her and went to kiss her softly while staring into her eyes. Gabby then moved to grab my arm and smiled. "Just to remind you...we aren't working tomorrow. We are off because of the incident." I nodded and remembered that as I moved to kiss Gabby again, trying to get her to forget that ever happened. "Gabby, I'm here and your safe now...I promise." That's when I heard my mom.

"Matt, there's somebody at the door for you. Says his name is Peter Mills?" I stared at Gabby and then groaned. "I am going to talk to him and you know exactly what I'm going to do." Gabby nodded. "I'm going to stay here." I nodded and went to kiss her softly. "Stay here though, we will pick up right when I get back." Gabby smirked and nodded as I got up to get dressed. Quickly getting dressed, I got my hand ready because I was going to punch his face. Teach him a lesson.