A Brunette B--

Kate Kavanagh
I have tried to interview the new owner of a high end restaurant called Food For Thought. I can't even get a reservation. It is by invitation only and the owner decides who gets invited at this point. She has numerous restaurants around the world and they are exactly like this one, but they don't have a regular menu. If you accept the invitation you have to pick the meal and pay the bill ahead of time and must tip the servers at that time as well. If they like you and want you back they will send another invitation and you can bring more people limited to 8 in your party. You wonder how I know this, well I know someone who got an invitation to the one in Paris. I was sworn to secrecy by the person, because they want to go back because the food is phenomenal.
Anastasia Rose Steele
When my dad Raymond Steele died I inherited his estate and I started this restaurant and made it exclusive and by invitation only. I found chefs who had talent, but weren't given a shot because of their lack of training at well known schools or none at all. So I gave them a chance to showcase at my restaurants. They of course had to sign a three year contract with me and an NDA. I was going to insist the recipes they created at my restaurant become my intellectual property, but I decided against it. Because no one can really cook exactly the same recipe and get it perfectly each time. I decided to allow them to create the meals for each invitational meals. We cater under another name so no one knows about it. Our catering menus are varies and we have high ratings and the prices vary according to what kind of foods they ask for. From hot dogs and cotton candy to oysters and shrimp. We can make to order as well, but those have to be taste tested before they approve the menu. Then they have to pay in full before we fill the order.
I finally found the right place in Seattle and have been open for six months. A pest by the name of Katherine Kavanaugh won't leave me alone. She wants and interview and I don't want to give any and never have. I like my anonymity and want to keep it. Chefs would be pounding in my door to get a job at my restaurants. I run everything on my laptop and IPad. Everything has to be approved by me or my COO. We have three managers at each restaurant to keep everyone honest. I keep my accountants available for monthly and weekly audits if we think someone is pocketing money or five finger discounting on us. My first manager nearly took every penny he took in and thought he was fooling me. I sued him and got every dime back and fired him and made sure he was arrested for embezzlement. We then ran full background checks and now we have a very rigid system in place. Orders are checked by three people as they are delivered. So no one can do like the other manager. We also have other ways to check on our employees. They can't invite just anyone, I have a person that approves the invitation lists. She loves the idea of being in control over an elite invitation list. She chooses who she thinks is good at heart. No snobs in my restaurants.
Dr Greene
I have a new patient and she has just moved back to Seattle and she needs to have a checkup. She's 22 and originally from Washington State. I call out her name and here comes another petite brunette. God I hope it isn't one of the girls that Elena Lincoln or Christian Grey pays for me to examine and provide with birth control.
Anastasia
My name is called and the receptionist , the nurse and then the dr gives me a strange look. I explain that my cycle is a bit off and need to find out why. She has me get into a paper gown and asks me if I am sexually active. I explain that I have never had sex before and my business keeps me very busy. I just flew in from Rome six months ago and haven't had time to come and see her. So being pregnant is not possible and I am not the Virgin Mary, but I am a virgin. I still can't fathom her looks at me again. She has me pee in a cup and does a test and confirms that I am not pregnant. That offended me a bit. She has part sent to the lab to see if I have a urinary tract infection. She has me get on the table and does an exam and then explains that she is going to do an ultra sound. She runs the thing over my stomach after squeezing cold liquid over my belly. After about ten minutes she tells me she hasn't found anything wrong. So she fast tracks the test and then has the nurse come in and takes some blood from me. She tells me that my urine looked cloudy so she going to prescribe antibiotics for a possible infection.
Dr Greene
Do you want any birth control while you are here?
Anastasia
I am way too busy to think about dating much less having sex. So no need for birth control.
Dr Greene
Did someone give you my name as an Gynecologist?
Anastasia
No I just saw you in the yellow pages and that you had an office here and recalled this hospital when my dad died, he died here. So that's why I chose you. Who did you think gave me your name?
Dr Greene
It's not important, I just thought a friend had given you my name is all.
Anastasia
I hate liars and she's lying. We chat and she gives me a strong antibiotic and asks me what pharmacy I use and I explain I don't have a regular one yet. I am in a hotel until I find a place to buy or rent. I figured I could find a place easily, but my schedule has been way too busy. Know any places I can find that is very private?
Dr Greene
I know a building a that is very secure it's an apartment building called Escala. I watched as she has no idea what building I am talking about. She asks where it is located at? I know then that I have misjudged her. I have to stop thinking all petite brunettes are tied to those two.
Anastasia
Three days later I am told that I need to start taking iron and potassium and eat more iron rich foods. I have passed all the requirements to buy the last apartment on the ground floor at Escala. I showed the receptionist my insurance card as I check out.