A Year Of Quiet

Anastasia
Debra is the only one who knows I went into intensive therapy for my issues stemming from Hyde's attack on me and my fathers death. My eating issues as well. They discovered that I don't eat enough for my body size. And they have me eating more foods with iron and potassium. I still have to take different pills to keep me from passing out. I am obsessed with trying to make the world a safer place for people that I forget that to do that I have to stay healthy first and foremost. All she wanted to do was get back to Seattle after being in Switzerland at a clinic for a year it was time to go home and live her life. Enid and Debra's made sure she got any necessary reports and they handled hiring new corporate heads and did deep background checks in all of them. They invited women like Enid who had the skills but was overlooked because they hadn't been given a chance because they were single mothers or just mothers. Anastasia told them to make sure they hired a balance of all ages, sexes and a variety of different people from all over the world. She also reminded them that they trained people and to check for some people to employ from any of those people and if they are still homeless find them a home and put them on staff.
Enid
You sound like you are doing much better, when are you arriving. I have made sure your place has been taken care of while you were gone. I hired one of my ex husbands exes and she's doing quite well here. Apparently she was the only one who didn't want his money and he lied about being married so she dumped him when she learned he had lied to her. She has a beautiful daughter by Eamon, but he won't support the baby girl. Ava Andrews is the child's name and her mother is Tina Andrews. I put her in charge of handling things for single parents and childcare for the workplaces for all our headquarters.
Anastasia
I knew you were the right person for this job and you proved you were right and then some. I will be arriving soon and not to take the reins back, but to sit and enjoy the fruits of my great employees efforts while I build a new company to compliment this one. Debra knows I am headed back and I have someone who wants to see you again. He wants to have lunch with you if you are willing.
Christian
I got word that Anastasia is coming home after a year and she's going create a new company. I myself have been busy finding out where Leila is at and finally had her put in a hospital to get her some psychological help. Mom told me that I get some help myself especially after all I went through. I finally agreed with her after Taylor threatened to quit and take Gail with him. He told me that if I stop seeing the shrink he would stop working for me. I have realized how badly I treated Anastasia and you don't grab anyone like I did her. Especially one who has been attacked more than once. She had her weaponed pulled on two of those occasions. Apparently one was when Kate Kavanagh followed her to her businesses door and tapped her on her shoulder. I found out about how we finally found out she was actually Sunflower and we only found that out when she made a bargain with Kate to allow Elliott full custody and for Kate to give up all rights to the babies for an exclusive interview revealing who Sunflower really was. Kate didn't want those babies anyway. She just wanted the spotlight and being married to Elliott would give that to her. But Anastasia found another way to give her a huge spotlight for a while. Jose worked with my trustworthy employees to get everything back in my name. Elena made some very bad enemies and when she was sued and lost all her bribery. Only she owed money to her protectors and they stopped protecting her. She was stabbed in the shower and no one saw a thing. She died of sepsis a month later. Jack Hyde's aide was not such a good aide and missed a few things and Jack someone ended up suffocating after a pillow fell on his face. My therapists have recommended that I find a way to make amends to Anastasia.
Anastasia
One of the first things the doctors recommended to have taken care of is fixing the scars that Jack Hyde carved into me and right away. They felt seeing his name daily was just too much to deal with for the rest of my life. After a lot of surgeries you can barely see a scar and they talked me into a tattoo of a sunflower and I got it. It's beautiful, and I have I love you dad as well inside the center of each sunflower. One on my stomach and one between my shoulders. Both are very beautiful.
Debra
I can't wait to see Anastasia and show her how well the babies are doing and that we are having our third child. Her gifts of the land and money from her dads estate were put to good use our home is built right next door to hers and they have adjoining gates so we can open up for a huge family event. Elliott is worried how everything will affect her about things with Christian and his parents. Mia is getting married to Kevin as well. We hired Mia as one the chefs we want to give a chance to show her abilities so far she's not found her niche yet, but she will eventually as did all the others did. She cooks very good home style foods, but when she tries gourmet she misses her mark. I am having Elliott and Kevin encourage her to cook what she knows how to.
Anastasia
I am finally back in Seattle, my CPOs get my things and lead the way to a car I don't recognize at all. The door is opened and I am shocked as I look inside the backseat.