A Lovely View

Anastasia
My view is of a bricked in patio wall. I have an enclosed glass patio on  with in that area. I can enjoy it here and can't hear the vehicles inside the glass area. It has a place for grilling out and has a fire pit. The kitchen is great and I took the three bedroom one in case my COO has to come here and needs a place to stay. I call an order food to be delivered. My bedroom furniture will be here in the morning and I ordered from the local grocery store and having them deliver it in two days. I have to go buy everything for my kitchen. The kitchen needs a new stove, refrigerator, wine cooler and a lot of other things.
Three days later I am a happy camper and my restaurant is running like clockwork. My bedroom is perfect and the bed is huge. I bought similar for the guest rooms I unpack all my things from the moving truck and my suitcase and I have a big screen installed in the entertainment room and have one of those TVs that disappear when not in use put in my bedroom. I call my computer tech and have him set up all I need for a secure server and cctv cameras and a security office in my extra room. The washer and dryer arrive and they take out the old one and the other old appliances. I bought so many things I had to have them delivered. They did a great job. I am finally able to relax and I decide to go to the gym in the basement. I head down there and check it out. My headphones are nice and snug and I get on a machine and do a run on it and run for an hour. I wipe it down and take the other towel and wipe my face and arms down and go one floor to my apartment.
Someone notices that she has turned down every guy who approached her.
Christian Grey
I notice a petite brunette running in the treadmill and she has her the headphones in her ears. Several men have tried to speak to her, but she shakes her head at them. I am sure they are hitting on her, because that's all they try to do in here. A lot of people use this gym during the day and pay for the privilege of working out in this gym. Women and men both think this is a dating pool. For some it is, but it seems like the brunette is now considered a real B——. I heard one guy call her the brunette B——.
Taylor
I laugh as I hear the creep call the brunette on the treadmill the Brunette B—— after she shakes her head no at him before he could even ask her out. Mr Grey and think she has shot down several guys and the rest don't even approach her.
Anastasia
I take a shower and get into my sleep wear and go make some toast. Then watch some news and head to bed. Tomorrow is going to be a headache. I have to review the requests for invitations and make choices. I really don't know what to do about the list, because I have been getting a lot of pressure to invite certain individuals and I damn well don't want to. One in particular stands out. I am not buckling to this person, but for some odd reason there have been health inspectors and everyone imaginable citing me for anything and everything if I don't invite this person and whoever she wants invited. I now need to decide what to do. I vote close up and watch how this person responds. A friend of mine has told me to start carrying my gun and watch my back where she is concerned. So far she has no idea who I am. My attorney here doesn't want to go up against her either. I brought in my New York attorney who knows how to deal with this person in particular. She knows where the bodies are buried. It's going to cost me, but I will get her and her crony's off my back. Rays old army buddies are helping me as well. I have seen photos of the whisked with with her supposedly good friend a billionaire most eligible bachelor wherever he is the paparazzi shoot pictures of him. I saw him in the gym, doesn't look that good for me to take a second look. Just another arrogant man, who thinks that women will swoon at seeing him. I don't know what this woman's true relationship is with him, but at one point there is no doubt they were sexually involved. The way she acts around him and how she poses for the photos, she has called the paparazzi to assure it makes the papers. I will close up the restaurant before I send her an invitation to anything. Mr billionaire won't be invited either. I won't invite any of the Grey's because they would bring Elena Lincoln. So today when the health inspector strong arms me into sending her an invitation with threatening to close my restaurant. I will get my final recording of him and close up this place here and open it up in my backup state. I already have a plan in place to destroy this woman. You see you can only blackmail people for so long and they finally are backed against the wall. I found the wall people and they want revenge as do I, but mine will come in the form of her serving a long prison sentence. She has people trying to figure out who the real owner of my restaurant really is, but she can't. My computer teams have scrambled every attempt, so much so they had it come up as her being the owner in an on line information site. I laughed when the paparazzi printed that.